• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The new "Dante" pic thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittn

Dante's Lapcat
Still wouldn't sell me. :p The white hair has no power over me.

Okay maybe a little power. He looks better, but still has that must-find-first-aid-kit and a hose feeling.

Ats

Edited it a bit. Clean face, even whiter hair and blue eyes. How about this? :D

IJTjL.jpg

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
Kittn;274768 said:
Still wouldn't sell me. :p The white hair has no power over me.

Okay maybe a little power. He looks better, but still has that must-find-first-aid-kit and a hose feeling.

Yep, you're right.
But now, without the white hair there is no way I'm gonna buy it, with only white hair its a maybe, but mostly not, but with little face changes and coat color change I'll mostly go and buy the game, but still, I don't know, there is something beyond the looking of the new Dante that makes me feel kinda sad =/

Maybe it's that stupid personality of this stupid new Dante...

Edit: WOW, ats, you totaly made my day with this pic =D
Well, maybe somebody will make a mod that makes Dante be more like... Dante ^^

heatlancer

1# Trickster
Ats;274775 said:
Edited it a bit. Clean face, even whiter hair and blue eyes. How about this? :D

IJTjL.jpg

the face, the lips, it's all wrong

and it's not the whole new universe/reboot thing that's ****ing me off, it's the new character, he just looks liek a tool in the game, in the concept art he looks acceptable, in the game he is so skinny and the clothes is so big for him it messes up the head to body ratio

example:
dmc_5__dante_by_nicegal1-d2yvlr6.png

Chrysander

Good effort! But yeah, the face for Donte is so different from the original anyway. Nose is rounded and small, instead of straight and pointed. Mouth is big and looks like it has lipstick or something. Whole shape of the head and cheeks seems sunken, and complexion seems dirty rather than smooth.

Tekken Force

Look at the state of him though. Grunge overdose. He needs a goddamn shower and a change of clothes before I play through a video game with him looking like that. Looks like a frickin' homeless person. (Probably is too.)

I calmed down a bit when I saw that part of his hair in the trailer looks as though it's already starting to turn white.

VirgilTheart

Would anyone be willing to color DINO's regular in-game hairstyle white? Just curious to see what that would look like.

kanna-X-freak

This thread is epic! Loved all the pictures. Also that video was just awesome (pretty summed my feelings about the reboot or whatever they call it now).
Anyway, just a quick sketch I made earlier.

BROTHAAA.jpg

Rage

Oh i have alot of picture RAGE to work out, let's continue shall we?

ZOMBIE DANTE!! AHHHHHHH
zombiedante.jpg

weiner snitzel dante?
nazdante.jpg

Just pennies a day! Dante
starvindante.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom