• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Nero Swearing Controversy Thingy (proof)

Legendary Darkslayer

The Roguedemonhunter
Hey guys, new to the forum.

I just want to say that DT is definitely right, Nero does indeed say "f*ck you!" to the Alto Angels if you are DTed. I know this because it happens often when i Devil Buster them. Not only that but I'm pretty sure he says it to Agnus as well (during the boss fight).

I always lol when it happens in either case.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Legendary Darkslayer;261470 said:
I'm pretty sure he says it to Agnus as well (during the boss fight).

I don't remember hearing that one ill have to keep my ears open next time I am giving him a whoopin.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I still think everyone just really wants Nero to have a worse potty mouth than Dante. I haven't heard him say the F word once.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chloe_Ryder;261656 said:
I still think everyone just really wants Nero to have a worse potty mouth than Dante. I haven't heard him say the F word once.

Then go experiment with this. DT and Buster an Alto Angelo. Make sure the attack kills it, too. He only says it then.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^No way! Bayonetta is wicked, and she can say whatever the heck she wants. :p

So...that kinda peeved me off, actually. I finally get to fight some angelos AND NERO DOESN'T SAY A FRIGGIN WORD! I swear, this character is out to get me! So do I have to actually taunt or is it something he says in the heat of battle?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chloe_Ryder;261688 said:
^No way! Bayonetta is wicked, and she can say whatever the heck she wants. :p

So...that kinda peeved me off, actually. I finally get to fight some angelos AND NERO DOESN'T SAY A FRIGGIN WORD! I swear, this character is out to get me! So do I have to actually taunt or is it something he says in the heat of battle?

He says it during battle. And it only works on Alto Angelos while Nero is DT'd, and only if the attack is going to kill the Alto.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Guh, that sounds so far fetched. But okay, I'll give it another go. I'm documenting all Nero's taunts, btw, so I'll come post them all here when I'm done.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chloe_Ryder;261693 said:
Guh, that sounds so far fetched. But okay, I'll give it another go. I'm documenting all Nero's taunts, btw, so I'll come post them all here when I'm done.

It's one of the phrases he says DURING the attack, if that helps. It's not an activated taunt, just a random thing he'll say sometimes.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yep, I got that DT. I just doubt that F you is one of those automatic taunts.
With that said...I didn't realize just how many taunts Nero has :wacko:
The activated one in Smokin' where he goes on his knee and spreads his arms - totally badass *restrains fangirl squee*
I'm gonna have to do this with Dante too. :D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I like the activated taunt where he does air-guitar... But I always get hit in the middle of it so I can't see the whole thing. T_T

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
My favorite is "hey hey hey come on babes" it just fits the S rank combo like a glove as he says it like he on some DMC style combat high. Same with the air guitar taunt.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I've come to the conclusion that the "F*ck you!" taunt is very rare... I just played DMC4 today, and fought the same pair of Altos quite a few times (four, to be exact) and I only heard it once in the middle of that. So, I guess it's one of those "you better be lucky" kind of things.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Legendary Darkslayer;261939 said:
On mine he seems to say it more if hes Super Nero.

I've noticed that too. Probably because since you're in DT more often, he has a greater chance of saying it.

aka958

Don't trust people
Everytime I use the buster (Not quite often) it is in DT. I've heard him saying "F*ck you!" everytime I buster those angelos. I must be so awesome the game decides that foul language befits me. T_T

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
aka958;261944 said:
Everytime I use the buster (Not quite often) it is in DT. I've heard him saying "F*ck you!" everytime I buster those angelos. I must be so awesome the game decides that foul language befits me. T_T

*snickers*

Would you get mad at me if I said that was funny? :lol:

Top Bottom