• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Nero Swearing Controversy Thingy (proof)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Um, i don't really know about this. If i have heard it, i've forgotten.
I know i've screamed f**k you at Sanctus a few times. :lol:
I mean, heck, even Dante doesn't swear (well, like that anyway.)

If Nero is Sparda's reincarnation, and DMC5 is about Sparda there will definitely be alot of rudeness to look forward to :D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Angelo Credo;238729 said:
Funnily enough, it's also the fastest way to gain an SSS rank combo by countering that 3 way attack BS that they pull. xD

I know about that trick, but I can never get the timing down and I get my face melted off by a searing hot ball of plasma. :dry:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I've never heard Nero drop the F-bomb either, but I'll see if I can get my rank up to A and check it out (problem is I always slaughter them all before I can reach A :( )
But seeing as you put 'proof' in the thread title, it might be good to actually submit the proof, other than just claiming that you've heard it.

And he says 'spark'? REALLY? ROFL! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
That just adds to his...ahem... character, I guess.

Vergil'sB*tch;238741 said:
I know i've screamed f**k you at Sanctus a few times. :lol:

Only a few times? I think you're lying! ;)
I hate that stupid bubble man!

Oh...and Royalguard, when you get the hang of it, is teh bomb! And I'm only getting it right because I've played mission 14 about 6 times over and over and over in sequence (I needed the orbs, okay!)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, Clair-er... I mean, Chloe, if you use the Buster on their shields, it raises your style gauge by quite a bit.

Also, aerial attacks like Nero's air combo and Dante's Aerial Rave make the style gauge go up faster than ground combos.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Chloe_Ryder;239669 said:
I've never heard Nero drop the F-bomb either, but I'll see if I can get my rank up to A and check it out (problem is I always slaughter them all before I can reach A :( )
But seeing as you put 'proof' in the thread title, it might be good to actually submit the proof, other than just claiming that you've heard it.

Here ya go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_JR6iNgjWw

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
DreadnoughtDT;238546 said:
Oh! So I have witnesses!

Well, then that makes my story just a little bit more credible. I guess I wasn't just hearing things then.

i heard it 2...made my day:lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
I don't think it sounds like "F*ck you", it could be "Up yours" or any other words.

I don't like such dull and idiotic comments like that. Dante were awesome with awesome comments nothing bland and dull like Nero.

Darth Angelo

Chloe_Ryder;240630 said:
the last word isn't a round sound.
And if what DT said is true about the Atomic rank, then it's 'hell yeah' Nero is saying there, because he's only got to the Carnage rank.

A round sound?

I don't get it, it sounds so clear to me but maybe thats because I have heard it while playing and that videos quality is obviously a bit bad. But thats the move where he says it.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Ha ha, youtube is working for me...
Although it did take 10 minutes to load...

I must admit it does sound like it...
But if it isn't, and my mind is telling me what i wanna hear... then i too would love to know what he is actually saying.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Yeah, I thought I heard him say it once while I was playing...

I think it was on one of the frost type creatures

aoshi

I hardly notice any of the comments during gameplay as am involved in gameplay and have not heard such comments from nero even on a smokin sick style.I am not sure how the video suggests otherwise. Either way it does'nt really matter as swearin has become common besides characters being anti-social.

Marisa

Hope with Doubt
Nero will say "F*ck you' if you are on A and get a S After the Alto Buster are just be on S and do the Alto Buster

Darth Angelo

Solar;252586 said:
He doesn't say "**** you" he says "got you"

That actually could be right as the two would sound very similar. "gotchu!"
I am going to stick with "fu*k you" though as I love the idea of Nero shouting that.

Nero101

Red Queen and Blue Rose
It's "FU*K YOU!" alright.Always finish those annoying Altos with a DT'd Buster to hear him say it.

Eien

Shotgun
DreadnoughtDT;238813 said:
I know about that trick, but I can never get the timing down and I get my face melted off by a searing hot ball of plasma. :dry:

Easiest way is to shoot a charge shot at them. No real timing needed.
On the bridge before going into headquarters pary all their attacks without killing them. When your controller shakes they are about to do it. They go to the other end of the bridge usually and all you have to do is hold down gunfire to charge it (just one charge is enough). As soon as they release it to you, fire. It'll will auto aim and smack it back at them.

Using your sword to fling it back requires it to get close. With gunfire it does not need to be close at all.

Top Bottom