• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the light and the shadow

Status
Not open for further replies.
" That's right...good...your time hasn't arrived yet to leave...its been a long time...let it go...it's over...time for you to put your weapons and anger aside and live...not as a monster, but as a man. who can save his friends."

This is what i always hear when i get up in the morning. I heard it the first time the morning after that day when i decided to kill myself but a friend of mine stopped me and gave me a reason to live.

WOW this feels real great i feel like a huge rock was moved from my shoulders

ok you may ask me this why the hell are you telling us this?

i will tell you why it is becuse this maybe my last hours to live in here that is why i am telling you this, becuse i trust you all.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yeah, what is this about man? You say "live in here" are you leaving the forum or something worse?

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
this is most likely a joke thread to see how many people will post in it ............ i copied the quote into google and nothing

its a song

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
omenminator;119474 said:
this is most likely a joke thread to see how many people will post in it ............ i copied the quote into google and nothing

its a song

You should always take these seriously.

What if he hurts himself?

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
look .if people were gonna do something they wouldnt tell anyone ......... its a joke ..trust me

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^I want to think that, but a joke isn't implied anywhere.

If it isn't then we ignored a cry for help.

Black Monster isn't dumb enough to joke about killing himself.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
look.......... i know these kind of people ....they wouldnt tell anyone they would just do it

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
omenminator;119488 said:
look.......... i know these kind of people ....they wouldnt tell anyone they would just do it

Not always true!

Alot of the time they tell a friend, the friend fails to tell anyone and the person kills themselves!

We cant ignore this!

Keaton

Premium
I'm locking this now.
Reguardless of how joky a thread may seem, it does hover over something very serious...so I hope people will take things more serously from now on, just to be on the safe side :)

Thread locked, rep to you Black Angel for maturity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom