• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lady's of DMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMC_Freak

Yes I'm a DMC Freak XD
Trish and lady are really hot. But I like thinking of them as a duo as they seem to work together sometimes( like in the anime). I would vote for the duo of trish and lady ^^;

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Um guys, this stuff shouldn't be posted here. I love the picture as much as you do, but keep it low:p You can always use private messages to exchange this kind of thing - or MSN or whatever, but not in the forum hehe^^;

*deletes pic*

Now carry on!

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
Um guys, this stuff shouldn't be posted here. I love the picture as much as you do, but keep it low:p You can always use private messages to exchange this kind of thing - or MSN or whatever, but not in the forum hehe^^;

*deletes pic*

Now carry on!
U are right.but man did i wanna see that :D

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Haha, there are ,many others like it. Also to post on-topic, Lady's my favourite from the time I saw her High-Resolution CG picture:p And in the anime she always made Dante give her money which made me laugh like hell. Lady ftwXD

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
^^ sorry about that
i wasn't really thinking when i posted it. I kinda got thrown off by the lady and trish duo comment and i had to post it lol
to whoever wanted to see it.... GOOGLE!!

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Because she doesn't have much of a DT, I guess. She just puts on sunglasses and gains an eerie aura. That's all...
Everyone knows Lucia is your favourite character. And she is a cool character but you don't have to go around and talk less of other characters.

Trish is a demon. Dante is a half demon. Lucia is half demon.

Devil trigger is a special technique posessed by demons and half-demons which allows them to release their full power.

Just because Trish has been put on the side does not mean she hasn't already developed Devil trigger form. She is one powerful demon - and it's far from logical that she hasn't a D.T.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
^on the contrary. I can understand Dante who is half-demon being able to switch between his human form and demonic form, but since Trish is a full demon, I can't think her turning into some sort of monster with wings/etc. We haven't seen any demon in the game DT, apart from the eerie auras they develop in Dante must Die mode. Therefore Trish's DT is appropriate, I would think.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
^on the contrary. I can understand Dante who is half-demon being able to switch between his human form and demonic form, but since Trish is a full demon, I can't think her turning into some sort of monster with wings/etc. We haven't seen any demon in the game DT, apart from the eerie auras they develop in Dante must Die mode. Therefore Trish's DT is appropriate, I would think.
Sparda had a human form and a demon form.
And Sparda is 100% demon like Trish.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Sparda's real form is probably the demonic one though. And the human form some sort of disguise. Or the human form appeared because he sealed his powers. We know basically nothing of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom