• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lady's of DMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Hello fellow dmc fanatics. Dunno if this has been posted before but i just wanted to know who outta the 4 main females is the hottest. Doesnt have to be just looks it could be personality too.

Trish
Lucia
Lady (Mary)
kyrie

I'm into Lady the most. she was cool in dmc3, hot too, and in 4 she was smokin hot:cool:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
In my opinion, Trish is the hottest. Dante's mom is the hottest. I know, it's messed up lol

Reanbell

Your very own star
Trish is my absolute favorite. I love her style, and her attitude. Not to mention I have a thing for blondes... she's got such a lovely form of beauty as well.

Kyrie is next after her. She's so sweet and kind hearted, cute too. <3

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
Well id have to say Dmc 4 Lady was the hottest,Trish really reminds of a middle aged mom but she was hot,Lucia i just found wierd cuz she reminds of Rihanna,Gloria's hot but the eyes just freaked me out and Kyrie i didnt like cuz im not into religious girls atleast not that religious as she was.
IF Nevan counts not her either Damn she was paler than pale u could see her veins :D

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
ok!! so i didnt make a voting chart to go with.........the voting.
oh well!!
Trish 5
Lady 6
Lucia 1
Kyrie 0

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
trish8 she can hold her own
lady4 too cocky and is not as strong as trish is
lucia8 same as trish
kyrie0....no

it's between lucia and trish but i'll have to say trish you know why:D

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
i dont agree with the others except kyrie she deserves a zero she's like a dead person to me
This wasn't as scale from 1-10
i counted and tallied all the votes!! so now demon general has voted so....
Trish 6 votes
Lady 6 votes
Lucia 1 vote
Kyrie 0 votes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom