• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lady's of DMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

berto

I Saw the Devil
You all realize that Trish has human form because she was crafted as such. Mundus created Trish in the image of Dante's mother as a ploy to spring a trap when needed. She wasn't a demon that he transfiguered to look human she was born in human gaze. Dante has a Devil Triger form because he too was born human, and it's called devil triger because it trigers his demon powers; devils don't need devil trigers, they are already demons.

Asmodaius

You all realize that Trish has human form because she was crafted as such. Mundus created Trish in the image of Dante's mother as a ploy to spring a trap when needed. She wasn't a demon that he transfiguered to look human she was born in human gaze. Dante has a Devil Triger form because he too was born human, and it's called devil triger because it trigers his demon powers; devils don't need devil trigers, they are already demons.

EXACTLY!!!

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Though Tony got his points across, but you explained it so concise and well.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Now, now, you guys are guys are starting to give me a big head and upwards nose...:D

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
I'm a bit sad to see that noone likes Kyrie. :(
She's a great character. And y'know, she also got curves. She just keeps her curves hidden.

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
Well, what about her do you think is so great then?

It's all about opinions and one's perspective. I find her likeable because,
1)She is willing to die for anyone (shown when she runs to save the boy)
2)She's shy & 'blush-y'. Traits I like in a girl.
3)She doesn't expose herself (yes, I've mind-set from 80's). Another thing I like.
4)She's human.

Asmodaius

It's all about opinions and one's perspective. I find her likeable because,
1)She is willing to die for anyone (shown when she runs to save the boy)
2)She's shy & 'blush-y'. Traits I like in a girl.
3)She doesn't expose herself (yes, I've mind-set from 80's). Another thing I like.
4)She's human.

Ah, I see. I like the strong, independant women in games rather than the damsels in distress, hence why Kyrie isn't really all that attractive to me. I do like that though she is human, she isn't a little scaredy cat though, like as you mentioned when she saves the boy in the start of DMC4. She has a strong will and a good heart, but the way she is posed in DMC4 isn't to my liking. Maybe that's because I also don't like the obvious romance/love interests shown in games either.

She's Princess Peach to Nero's Mario. And though I love the Super Mario series, it can get rather cliché and tiresome, in my opinion. But then again, I don't play Super Mario for the storyline... I mean, really, who does? XD

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Kyrie is not just a damsel in distress. the first thing she did the when demons attacked was to try to protect a child from an attack that would have killed her instantly had it hit her. now remember Kyrie is a normal human that has no combat training and wouldn't stand a chance against even the weakest demons and she still put her life at risk to help. shouldn't that count for something. its not her fault both her parents were human.

Asmodaius

Kyrie is not just a damsel in distress. the first thing she did the when demons attacked was to try to protect a child from an attack that would have killed her instantly had it hit her. now remember Kyrie is a normal human that has no combat training and wouldn't stand a chance against even the weakest demons and she still put her life at risk to help. shouldn't that count for something. its not her fault both her parents were human.

Reading this, it sounds like you totally skipped my last post. I'll quote myself below:

Ah, I see. I like the strong, independant women in games rather than the damsels in distress, hence why Kyrie isn't really all that attractive to me. I do like that though she is human, she isn't a little scaredy cat though, like as you mentioned when she saves the boy in the start of DMC4. She has a strong will and a good heart, but the way she is posed in DMC4 isn't to my liking. Maybe that's because I also don't like the obvious romance/love interests shown in games either.

She's Princess Peach to Nero's Mario. And though I love the Super Mario series, it can get rather cliché and tiresome, in my opinion. But then again, I don't play Super Mario for the storyline... I mean, really, who does? XD

berto

I Saw the Devil
I'm sorry but even she has the heart to get in harms way for the right reasons the fact that she had to be saved by her boyfriend makes her a damcel in distress.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
i think kyrie has the same problem trish has since i dont hate either one but havent seen anything that makes me like them.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
It seems the age old battle between blonde and brunette still rages on!
Istill think humans are hotter, but trish will always be sexy, long after we're gone.

Oh and Kyrie finally got a vote!
Thats one down, and I cant be bothered to count how many more to go!

ZeroLove

Definately Trish. I love her looks in Devil May Cry 4 and she's so cool in Marvel VS Capcom 3! She's sexy, she's fast, she's got lightning powers, she's got a bigass sword which can fold out into a scythe (the Sparda) and she is just overall awesome!

Lucia, Lady and Kyrie are just too whiny and emotional. I hate it when women are presented like that in games.

johntoreno07

Everyone knows Lucia is your favourite character. And she is a cool character but you don't have to go around and talk less of other characters.

Trish is a demon. Dante is a half demon. Lucia is half demon.

Devil trigger is a special technique posessed by demons and half-demons which allows them to release their full power.

Just because Trish has been put on the side does not mean she hasn't already developed Devil trigger form. She is one powerful demon - and it's far from logical that she hasn't a D.T.

I think this is because trish was just made to lure dante she was never meant to have a demon form

johntoreno07

Definately Trish. I love her looks in Devil May Cry 4 and she's so cool in Marvel VS Capcom 3! She's sexy, she's fast, she's got lightning powers, she's got a bigass sword which can fold out into a scythe (the Sparda) and she is just overall awesome!

Lucia, Lady and Kyrie are just too whiny and emotional. I hate it when women are presented like that in games.

o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom