• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Irony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
chob101;118621 said:
to tell u the truth i totally agree with Dark Esura
I got into the DMC series with DMC 2 when i first played i thought to my self this game is badass, all the way so i tried getting 3 i did loved that even more then finally got DMC 1 overall without DMC 2 i wouldn't have gotten into the series and the game is easier than hell but i'm just having trouble getting a full health bar other than that i got everything like trish and all the other extras but anyways DMC 2 is a good game i think and Dante looks so badass in the game and his Majin form so i say that DMC 2 is a pretty good game but the Storyline kinda sucks so whenever i play i ignore the story and just play lol

Basically everything I wanted to say, however DMC1 was the very first one I played. I started playing DMC2 last week, lol.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I played dmc1 first, but I wasn't a fan. I played 2 for the hell of it, and even though I wasn't a fan of the series... I still thought it was lame compared to 1 and 3... And now I am a fan, and I still feel the same way. The story was just awful...

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
i do agree with you but "not compared to DMC 1 and DMC 3 and DMC 3 SE and DMC 4" it isn't a bad Action game

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
chob101;118627 said:
i do agree with you but "not compared to DMC 1 and DMC 3 and DMC 3 SE and DMC 4" it isn't a bad Action game

You're right, it wasn't a bad action game at all. I like Lucia least out of all the female characters, but I don't hate her. She has some good moves.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I don't hate DMC2 but I wouldn't lose any sleep over ripping out Lucia's heart with a rusty pickaxe. I thought she was a crap heroine.

I prefer 1 to 3 anyway so the irony is a little lost on me but I can see where you're coming from.:cool:

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
ok yeah ur right about that Phantarch Lucia wasn't as fun as Dante to me she is Really annoying now Trish on the other hand was awesome

Esura

chob101;118623 said:

Yup. I was discouraged on getting DMC2 because ppl said it sucked.
I feel stupid for listening to them all these years.

DMC4 > DMC2 > DMC3 > DMC1
Thats the order of my favorites.

Esura

On DMC4 and 2, no matter what weapon he has, he still have the same DT. It prolly means that he DT doesn't rely on the power of Devil Arms anymore (including Rebellion) to form his demon. His own powers has taken shape, evolving to look more like Sparda. Rebellion was like a pacifier for his newly DT. Without it, his DT wouldnt activate. On DMC1, he didnt have Rebellion, only Force Edge. Without the Perfect Amulet, Force Edge was a regular sword. Unless he had a Devil Arm (like Alastor) he couldn't DT. By the time of 4 and 2, Rebellion was just a memento sword that he loves to use. He can do without it by then. His true power wasnt bound by Rebellion anymore. Majin form is an excelent example of his true DT without Rebellion. Majin form doesnt even USE the Rebellion.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
It's funny 'cause I made all those points about DMC2 being better than DMC3 (for fun though, not for real) a while ago during a conversation with a friend. We were amazed to see how many good stuff DMC2 offered after all. But in the end I still prefer 3. It's just closer to my liking.^_^

lawltank

Dark Esura;118425 said:
Crazy ass over-the-top stunts cinematics
Ffs lol, I so wanted to see awesome stunt cinematics in DMC4 but it was a disappointment to me. Nevertheless, it was a good game at least.:p

Keaton

Premium
I personally love DMC2, prefer 3 due to its higher levels of accessibility, ie, Swordplay takes so long to get potent...I hate the non-stinger, stinger >.<!

But, I love it really, the DT's look quite nice, makes me wonder where Dantes wings went between DMC3 and 2 o_O since he has none in 4 but he has wings in every other game o_O

The idea of Amulets is kinda nice also, bit annoying too...but fun :D

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I kinda liked the amulets. Then again, they were needed as the devil arms were never dissimilar. That was probably what most got on my nerves (the monotony of melee attacks).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom