• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The hottest chick!

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Nevan or Lady. Nevan had that super-sexy, husky voice thing going on. If I were a man, I'd do her....at my own peril, likely. :laugh:

I still like Trish, too, but I don't know...I just like the shape of Lady, more (she did grow up nicely by DMC4, lol!)

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Either Kat or Lady.

Kat is so adorable, I just want to hold her tight, keep her safe, stop the nightmares......And beat any demons that even breathe near her to death with a rock.

Lady? Well, I have a thing for action girls. Especially badass, acrobatic action girls with nose scars

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Trish or Nevan.
Trish for being probably most independent female lead in DMC franchise and Nevan for bats (cough)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I like Trish's fashion sense - pretty hawt stuff.
Lady is cute but I wouldn't call her hot.
Nevan just looks sleazy - like a sleazy version of DmC Eva.
Actually, Nevan is okay. I like DmC Eva but I think she's lacking in the 'hot' department.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I like Trish's fashion sense - pretty hawt stuff.
Lady is cute but I wouldn't call her hot.
Nevan just looks sleazy - like a sleazy version of DmC Eva.
Actually, Nevan is okay. I like DmC Eva but I think she's lacking in the 'hot' department.

Lady is maybe not that attractive in DMC3 (dat ass though), but hell yeah she's hot in DMC4! She definitely "grew up" if you know what I mean xD
As for DmC Eva, well, you're right, but she's an angel. She's not supposed to be hot (not that demon females are hot as well... I mean, look at the Succubus and Lilith... bleah). Just cute and covered in white enough for us to recognize she's an angelic creature.

Top Bottom