• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The hottest chick!

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Hey, it's morning (here, at least, LOL), and I'm a man. What do you expect a man to think of at morning?
Now, stupid jokes aside, what chick do you prefer in the Devil May Cry series? I gotta go with Trish. DMC4's Trish. Why? You could say, "It's her breasts", "It's her ass". Nope. It's her hair. I read somewhere that they decided to give Trish's hair a more gel-like appearance because it's sexier. They were right.
Lady grew up well too, don't ya think? ;)

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Hahaha yeah, the "why choose" philosophy, eh?

No, more like the "ugh the face" philosophy. I never liked how Lady and Trish looked in DMC4 or the anime. DMC3 Lady was meh at best, Trish was ugh in DMC1, and Lucia was only moderately better. Kyrie was probably the only one I liked physically.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
No, more like the "ugh the face" philosophy. I never liked how Lady and Trish looked in DMC4 or the anime. DMC3 Lady was meh at best, Trish was ugh in DMC1, and Lucia was only moderately better. Kyrie was probably the only one I liked physically.

Ok, I would go with the "what the hell are you talking about, they're gorgeous" speech hahaha
But it's not the time nor the place. Nor I have the will xD... as I said, it's morning ;)

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Can I have all of them? We could go on a group date and buy chocolate and look at shoes and corsets. No? Oh well.

*hops back on track*

I think all of the DMC girls are hot, tbh. But Nevan is definitely the hottest, imo. There's just something about her that's really...really....mmm-hmm. *nods**not even referring to the top-less-ness, either, just likes her* Trish and Lady are tied for second, though....

Top Bottom