• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the game in gerneral

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I am getting DMC2 for my brithday (14th october, will be 14 eyars old) and i was wondering how the gamplay is in comparison to DMC and DMCSE, also what weapons is there, but i do know about lucia or whatever her name is.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
By the way, in my opinion, I really dont want to blow you off with your surprise and all, but I didnt enjoy DMC2 much. It was okay, the storyline was a bit wierd though, kinda confusing and short in a way, though, I guess you wouldnt want me to say more. That would be spoiling your nice Birthday Present ;)

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
wow, ok i'm guessing that not many people like the game then, but it is important in the DMC series. you can tell me more about it, you can spoil things but just don't blurt out the whole story in one.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Oh well, there are nice enemys and stuff. Lucia's DT is freakin awesome by the way. And, the gameplay is quite easy. Not much of a challenge. For me, I would of course prefer DMC3.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Actually it is not that important to the Devil May Cry series. It's just a game with a title "Devil May Cry 2" and thus we fans want it, and it is good as a game but not as the usual Devil May Cry game.
Anyway the story without spoilers.
Dante is invited by another Devil Hunter, Lucia, to help gather some mysterious artifact that will help defeat the current bad guy.
There are two cds. One with Dante and one with Lucia. There are more or less the same missions with slight differences.
Hope I explained that right.;)

Arwen

Lost Soul
Tony's right this game has nothing to do with the DMC story it's a sort of stand alone game. Me I didn't like it to be honest they could have done a better job like they did with RE2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom