• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The DMC series

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Yeah. There is a cheat for DMC3 that makes you unlock every difficulty level and every costume.

In the main menu, where there's "New Game", "Load Game", etc, hold R1 + R2 + L1 + L2 + D-pad Up/Left + move left analog stick down/right. When you hear "Devil May Cry" (if I recall correctly, in a deep demonic voice), you're good.

I remember something like that as i used to play also DMC 3 SE on PC and somehow i can confirm this is in that version for PC too strangerly as once by mistake i activated that.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Doesn't it only work for the vanilla version though? I tried it with the special edition on the HD collection, and it didn't work.

I know it's real though, I did it years ago for the vanilla version.

It works in the HD version, but you can't save or unlock achievements, so it's pretty much useless

Viper

Premium
Doesn't it only work for the vanilla version though? I tried it with the special edition on the HD collection, and it didn't work.

I know it's real though, I did it years ago for the vanilla version.
I have a HD collection and it worked for me, of course it's just for fun, you can't save with the cheat on.

Danf

hey, so i just tried it, but i cant get this to work. Jst to clarify, i have to hold R 1+ R2 + L1 + L2 the whole time and while i do this i click the LEFT PAD up and after that down after that left analog down and then right.
Or do i have to hold every direction at once :X?

greetings

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
yeah tried it in every way possible and still can't do it.. oh well, anyway, this made me revisit the game again.. gosh i'm re-amazed, the game was done on ps2 and the combat feels and look like that, capcom was such a big guy backthen..

Top Bottom