• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

THE DEVIL MAY CRY CAPTION THREAD

GTqTHbd.jpg

"Nero, can you put the washing in the basket?"

"SSSLAM DUNK!"
*Washing is ready to be carried to the dryer*

No captions in that image, guys and gals. Sorry. Will make up for it next time. I just thought the picture was amusing.

Martius

SSSmokin!
"Nero, can you put the washing in the basket?"

"SSSLAM DUNK!"
*Washing is ready to be carried to the dryer*

No captions in that image, guys and gals. Sorry. Will make up for it next time. I just thought the picture was amusing.
It is nice but why devil bringer is on right arm first and on left on another?

Damn. I wanted new Dante stabbing Nero.
But he should do that with Nero sword or yamato.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Ok so last picture before i go to bed haha
482361_615765291770318_1372388545_n.jpg

So yeah DMC3 dante wakes up with a hangover and finds himself sitting in a bathtub with his attractive future selves. Dante1 explains to Dante3 all the crap thats going to happen to him in the future, Dante 4 is watching mini Vergil try to fight mini Mundas and Dante2? This is a typical Monday for him he's just to badass to care anymore i mean look at that face. LOOK AT IT

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Ok so last picture before i go to bed haha
Dante.600.794420.jpg

So yeah DMC3 dante wakes up with a hangover and finds himself sitting in a bathtub with his attractive future selves. Dante1 explains to Dante3 all the crap thats going to happen to him in the future, Dante 4 is watching mini Vergil try to fight mini Mundas and Dante2? This is a typical Monday for him he's just to badass to care anymore i mean look at that face. LOOK AT IT

The picture didn't show.

Top Bottom