• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The death of Sparta

Status
Not open for further replies.

dejastar

Devil done crying
I've been mind rapeing my self over all the possibilities of everything for DMD4. Then I started thinking, I can't remember how Sparta died!!! Any help is much appreciated!:)

Ryujin

DARK SLAYER
HE IS THE ONE WHO KILLED HIS WIFE LIKE KRATOS

IM JUS PLAYIN IT WOULD BE INTERESTING THOUGH

Mobfigurz

I would say Sparda died of old Age, but the truth is, Sparda's death or the circumstances of his death have never been stated.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I don't think Sparda died of old age. Reason 1: That would be too lame of a death for the mighty Sparta. Reason 2: Would Eva be attracted to some old guy? I know she didn't care that he was a demon, but don't you think what caught her eye first was his looks? Just like with any other relationship.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Ill say that Sparda died trying to unlock the biggest evils away in Hell.
When he did he must have got sucked in too with them.
Who knows?

Zato-OW

King
He should be dead by now...so much time has passed and if he is in the demon world he would be powerless because he sealed his power in the sword,so its safe to say hes dead.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I believe it would be the opposite if he was in the demon world, because that is where his power is sealed. He could easily get ahold of it. But why would he be in the demon world?

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
ok usely i dont like this kinda stuff but sparda is a full demon what in the hell makes you think he died of old age hmm? wake up ppl

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
He died of a heart attack whilst walking the dog --_-- Of course nobody knows how the Hell he died as far as I know that statement above could be completely true, you never know with Capcom. Maybe he was killed by a swarm of fairy goldfishes with pretty and sparkling pink wands of death, who knows? Sounds rather logical if you consider that a bunch of demons are roaming around and killing everyone whilst you blow the crap out of them with guns.

And it is spelt Sparda.

Zato-OW

King
he doesnt have his power any more and prolly never will because he sealed it all in his sword, and dante used that power to kill mundus so sparda will never been the same sparda again, unless theres some other way for him to regain his power

Zato-OW

King
o yeah ur right arkam had the power,but they weakend him enough for the power to seperate from his body back to the sword...lol i forgot about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom