• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The death of Sparta

Status
Not open for further replies.

dejastar

Devil done crying
Sephiroth;45574 said:
ok usely i dont like this kinda stuff but sparda is a full demon what in the hell makes you think he died of old age hmm? wake up ppl

Thank you!! He's not dead!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
He is dead. And he wasn't a full demon without his powers.
All the intros of the Devil May Cry games say he's dead. That much is certain.

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
dejastar;45607 said:
Thank you!! He's not dead!

hold it i wasnt suggesting he isnt we all know one thing id for sure sparda IS DEAD WHY DONT YOU GUYS AND GALS GO LISEN TO THE BEGING OF DEVIL MAY CRY 1 IF U DONT BELIVE us sorry for the caps
ppl r stupid (not calling names)

morrigan

Tony_Redgrave;45647 said:
He is dead. And he wasn't a full demon without his powers.
All the intros of the Devil May Cry games say he's dead. That much is certain.

I'm fully agree with you. Sparda is already dead. And there is no way to return him.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Look are people gonna just continue argueing with something so conspicuous or what because if you are I laugh at you, mwaha...

SpardaSword

Well if he did get killed He would probably wind-up back in hell were else is he going to go? Detroit? and he would probably be alive in hell again and Sparda can access his power by combining the amulets and doesn't need the Ten-ma-garu. So that's my theory.

I know the true story folks..... Sparda dont die he just gone away like a bubble... he maybe dont have that power any more but he hes a devil.. an immortal one he dont die like that, you know how vergil just gone in DMC 1?? in my information Sparda dont die... and thats the answer

bloodyshadow

Trickster
actually in dmc3 its mentioned that Sparta sacrificed a priestess (so no he didn't kill Dante and Vergil's mother) as well as giving up his own power to seal the gate. if ya think about it, it makes sense coz if the force edge was just sitting in the middle of hell doing nothing then wheres Sparta? thats why its there unguarded or there without a corpse, coz he gave his life and power to seal the gate. i dun think demons can die of old age, coz yeah they already 'dead' souls living in hell and besides mundus would of been overdue to his old age death.

bloodyshadow;61087 said:
actually in dmc3 its mentioned that Sparta sacrificed a priestess (so no he didn't kill Dante and Vergil's mother) as well as giving up his own power to seal the gate. if ya think about it, it makes sense coz if the force edge was just sitting in the middle of hell doing nothing then wheres Sparta? thats why its there unguarded or there without a corpse, coz he gave his life and power to seal the gate. i dun think demons can die of old age, coz yeah they already 'dead' souls living in hell and besides mundus would of been overdue to his old age death.

Actually Sparda is just gone they say his dead but approximately his not becoz they mention it that the death of sparda is unknown... his body is gone and the cause of his death is unknown... Dante and Vergil's mother has been killed by a demon... yes he seal the gate of hell by trowing away the sword of him with his power sealed on it... yes he sacrifise but he only needed a piece of a virgins blood how come he sacrifice he's wife if they have sons so Eve is not a virgin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom