• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Crystal Caves

Sparda™

Re: Chapter 1: Patty visits Devil may cry and learns something shocking!

Read It all. I have to say, It is a nice piece of work. Keep it up.;)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ You know I love this... I'm glad I cud help you... And I'm always here if you need anymore help ;)

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger

More Coming soon!!!!

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?

Very nice work, strangely kinky relationship between Trish and Dante that frankly I didn't expect, but hey, it's your story and it's a nice idea, plus it's working out well, keep it up, I'm looking forward to seeing how it develops.

+Rep. ^_^

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger

I like writing that stuff.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger

im glad u like it

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender

i loved it ^^ nice work

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger

Before I post any more chapters...I just wanted to say that Lord of Darkness has been a huge help to me, while writing these chapters...and just wanted to give some credit...for the fabulously perfect Dante and Vergil lines he's come up with.
here are just a few...he has come up with;

Dante:what the hell, Annie, if it’s my red clothes you don’t like, I could try wearing green or something!
Dante: (on his cell phone to Trish) Hey babe, it's your greatest lover, Dante.
Vergil:I hope this guy knows our sis has four types of protection... The first two types are contraceptive... And the last two are us.

lots of hugs for my online bro.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger

I still am writing the next chapter...so more coming soon

Quentarus

Message me for steam details

Trish67;97149 said:
Okay I just got this idea and i wrote up this chapter real quick...this more coming...this is just the beginning of another wonderful dmc fic by Trish67. LOLZ, JK JK. In this chapter Patty's mother (who has the same name, so I am going to call her "Patsy" in this fic), meets Dante and Trish.

It had been years since Patty had seen Dante...two years to be exact. She missed him and she missed Lady.
She occasionally saw Lady when she came into starbucks where Patty worked part time. But she hadn't seen Dante in two years and the truth was that Patty missed him a lot. But her mother would not let her go and see him.
"He's working, Dear.."she would say. "It's not appropriate for you to int interrupt him when he is working."
Patty would reply..."It's not like Dante works a 9 to 5 job in a law firm like you do, Mama."
Today was no different. "You just don't want me to see him! You don't like him!" Patty cried.
"It's not that, Patty, love. I just don't think it's appropriate for you to go running in there everyday. Let the man, do his work, for goodness sake."
"Mama, do you even know what Dante does for a living?"
"No, dear but I'm sure he is very busy and can't afford to have you interrupting."
"Mama, he won't mind. Besides he really just sits around all day and waits for a phone call or people to come in. He's a devil hunter. He kills demons for a living."
"That's nice dear."
"You've never even said two words to him, Mama. You don't even know him."
"But you do and suppose your going to drag me down there so I can meet him right now?"
"Yes..."
And that is just what Patty did.

Patty opened the door and sure enough there was Dante, where he always was, as he always was with his feet up on his desk, reading some adult magazine.
"DANTE!!!!!" the girl cried with glee.
Before the devil hunter could even put down his magazine, the girl was running toward him, she had lunged herself across the desk and was hugging him.
"Patty..."he chocked. "need air!!!"
"oh sorry." she said, releasing him and walking back to where her mother was standing. "I got excited. It's been too long since I've seen you."
"I know." said Dante. "What has it been two years?"
Patty nodded.
"How old are you now?" asked Dante.
"15." Patty answered. "this is my mom, she didn't want me to come and see you cause she never met you so i dragged her with me so she could meet you. I told her you wouldn't bite her....much."
Dante laughed. He had missed Patty. She was the only one that could ever make him laugh at such commonplace jokes.
"Hi." said Patty's mother."I'm Patsy Lowell. Nice to meet you. I've heard so much about you from Patty. I did want to meet you because I never got to thank you for all things you did for my little girl. So thank you."
"I'm Dante. But i think you already know that. and it was no problem."
Patsy opened her mouth to speak but suddenly she turned and saw a young looking woman with long blonde hair running down the stairs.
The woman said nothing but she looked at Dante for an explanation.
"Trish," said Dante. "Remember that little girl was living here two years ago when we were working separately?"
Trish nodded.
"Well this her and her mother."
Trish said nothing but sat on the couch and opened her laptop and turned it on.
"This is Patty and her mother, Patsy. This my partner, Trish."
"Your partner and?" said Trish.
"My girlfriend."
"Your girlfriend?" Patty repeated.
"My fiancee actually." said Dante.
"Your fiancee? You're getting married Dante?"
"Yeah."
"CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!" Patty cried, giving Dante another bone crushing hug.
"When's the wedding?" asked Patsy.
To that both Trish and Dante shrugged.

ok i like the idea that u made this up but this is my prospective from the games/anime series

i dont think dante would ever marry trish because it resembles to much of his mother, second they are only parteners not lovers,
and there is no way i can see trish and dante getting to gether because it would be "rewritting history" sense sparda did marry and loved somebody who turned out to be dante sparda and virgil sparda, why i say it would be rewritten is because if that happened a little different from danta and virgil

but thats my opion on this

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger

ur opinon...but history does tend to repeat itself lol

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster

uh yeah can we sort of get back to the compliments and not the scientific words please

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger

chapter 6 will be up tonight or tomorrow

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger

i lieded guys sorry.... and sorry for double posting...
but here is chapter 6

Four year old, Persephone Rachel Sparda, tossed and turned in her sleep. she woke up, suddenly. Poor Persephone was often plagued by nightmares. Tonight she had a particularly scary one. Persephone decided that the best thing to do was to wake up her Daddy, and go back to sleep in his arms, where she knew she would be save from any scary dreams.

"Daddy!" she called, shaking Vergil
No response.
"Daddy!" she said again.
Vergil was obviously fast asleep.
Persephone crawled up on the big bed, and gently shook her father's redhaired girlfriend, Setesh.
"Setesh."
Setesh woke up.
"Sephy is everything alright?" Setesh asked, rather sleepily.
"yeah."said Persephone. "accept i had a bad dream and i can't wake up Daddy."
"let me try."said setesh. she gentle shook Vergil and like the four year old had no luck.
"watch this." Setesh said to the little girl,with a slight wink.
Setesh ran her hand through her boyfriend's white hair, and gave him a gentle kiss. Vergil opened his eyes..
"It's almost midnight, Tesh. Go back to sleep." said Vergil. He was clearly still half asleep.
"I couldn't sleep, Daddy." said Persephone.
Vergil turned and looked at his daughter. He knew she was often plaqued with Nightmares. He motioned for her to cuddle up beside him. she did so. eventually the three of them fell asleep again.

Vergil and Setesh were woken early the next morning, by loud music coming from Persephone's room.

Im so addicted to the loving that youre feeding to me (ohhh)
Cant do without it, this feelings got me weak in the knees (ohh baby)
Bodys in withdrawal every time you take it away (ohhh)
Cant you hear me callin?
Begging you to come out and play? (awww yeah)

So baby come to me
Baby, show me wh you are (yeah yeah yeah)
Sweet to me
Like sugar to my heart (oooh baby)
Im craving (Im cravin) for you, Im missing you like
Candy (missin you like candy)

Sweet sweet loving got me going to the extreme,
Wont go without it this vibe has gotta hold on me
Satisfying baby let me show what Im made of
No doubt about it, got me feeling crazy cant get enough.
(baby baby baby baby wont you)

"Persephone! Do have we have to listen to Mandy Moore at this ungodly hour of the morning?" Vergil asked his daughhter, yelling over the music.

"Yes, we do Daddy!" Persephone yelled back.

"Okay, fine." said Vergil, once again yelling over the music. "But turn it down a little, ok?"

"Okay." said Persephone, as she turned it down.

"oh f*** it i'm awake now." said Setesh, who obivously had been trying to inorge the Mandy Moore song that had woken her up.

"Yeah. Me too." said Vergil.

They decided to get up and start the day.

Meanwhile back at Devil May Cry....
Dante and Trish were back from their honeymoon in vegas and were still fast asleep.

There we are...chapter 6....chappy 7 coming soon...although i don't know how soon.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
sorry for double post here is chapter 7

Nero walked up the stairs toward the sixth floor of an apartment buliding.
When he reached the sixth floor he began digging in his pocket for his keys.
He put the key in the door and turned it, and then opened the door.
He entered the apartment that he shared with Kryie. Nero threw his keys down on the coffee table in the living room, before walking into the kitchen and putting his arms around his pretty auburn haired, girlfriend.
"Hi." he said.
"Where were you?" Kryie asked, not turning around, and continuing to do the dishes.
Nero was usually snoozing on the couch when Kryie got home from work. But today he hadn't been home at all. So she tried calling him, when he didn't pick up his cell phone Kryie got worried. When he didn't call back after she had called him five times, she started to get p*ssed.
"You didn't answer your cell phone." she said.
"I was driving." said Nero.
"For three hours? I have been trying to reach you for three hours, Nero."
"No, for two hours. I was in New york city."
New York City was a two hour drive from Fortuna. Kryie didn't have to ask, what Nero had been doing in New York City. She knew, New York, was where Dante lived. Lately Nero had been driving down to New York a lot. Kryie was confused as to why Nero was hanging out with Dante so much. She had gotten the impression that they didn't like each other much.
"Why are you going down there so much? I thought you and Dante hated each other."
"No, we don't hate each other. We never hated each other. We just didn't like each other much."
"Are you becoming friends with him?"
"No, not reallu but, I'm beginning to see a new side of him, that I like a lot."
"He's settled down and gotten married." Nero added at Kryie's confused look.
"Oh what's she like?" asked Kryie. she was sincerly interested in the personality of any woman who could tame Dante or rather make him settle down.
"Her personality?" asked Nero.
"Yes." said Kryie.
"How to describe Trish?" Nero thought out loud as Kryie finshed the previous night's dishes and the couple sat down on the couch.
"well she's a opinonated liberal woman, with a taste for hard ligour."
"hard ligour?" asked Kryie, who had never had a alcholic drink in her life.
"Yeah hard ligour, like gin, vodka, tequlia, or jack daniels straight up." Nero explained.
"You weren't drinking, were you, Nero?" asked Kryie with a concerned look on her face.
"No. I wasn't." said Nero.
"I was worried when you weren't home, when I got home today." said Kryie. "I got a little angry when you didn't call me back. But I understand that you were driving. I'm sorry I got angry,Nero."
"It's okay." said Nero. "You had every right to be angry with me. I should have called you before I left."
"No, you didn't have to do that." said Kryie, playing with her hair.
"Yes, I did." said Nero. "If I had called. You wouldn't have worried and you wouldn't have gotten angry when I didn't answer my phone."
When Kryie didn't say anything and continued to play with her hair. Nero added, "You know I love you, right Kryie?"
"Yeah." she said. "I love you too, Nero."

writing chapter 8 now.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Is it me, or does this keep getting better and better? +rep ;)

Top Bottom