• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The cry of an Atheist

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Angel;141377 said:
Back in medieval times, they read everything out in Latin, knowing that the regular guy on the street couldn't possibly understand and then translated it according to how they wanted the people to behave - therefore it was very likely that the latin said "love thy neighbour as thyself" but they told the people "God says give us your money" or "buy these relics or you'll go to hell" - because those two options are not in the bible as it was written in the first place.

^Thank you that is what I wanted to say:lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
:lol: Yeah, I got in soooo much trouble at school for saying stuff like this - my Religious Studies teacher was an atheist (strange choice for a teacher of religions but there you go) and absolutely hated anyone with any sort of belief in anything - so much so that when our history teacher informed us of the blatant politics at work in the early English church, therefore maintaining that the bible did not teach those things at all, she and the RE teacher had a massive row and didn't speak for days :lol:

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
I Believe in God...so does that make me a christian...well whatever man i don't go to church or read the bible or do religious things-well sometimes but still even though i don't do most of the things christian's do, i still believe in god

Just stating what i think about God---but if you aren't religious or whatever...i don't really care---what your religion is---does it really matter? NOPE! well to me anyways :)

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
That had to suck ^^^^^
i always feel asleep whenever i had to listen to the preacher and/or pastor speak....

Top Bottom