• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Boss vs Lady

Who will win in battle against each other?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
MGS1 Meryl would lose against Lady. MGS4 Meryl wont (mainly cause Meryl knows what the hell shes doin this time, lol). So overrall, MGS4 Meryl will murk Lady. Meryl took out thousands and thousands of FROGS with ONLY a Desert Eagle....injured! Just because Lady is all flashy doesnt mean she'll win. To me, Lady is a sucky hunter, but she is SO damn fine! Yum! Thats why I like Lady.

And I remember now. Meryl is kinda young. Shes probably younger than Lady though.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Esura;125265 said:
MGS1 Meryl would lose against Lady. MGS4 Meryl wont (mainly cause Meryl knows what the hell shes doin this time, lol). So overrall, MGS4 Meryl will murk Lady. Meryl took out thousands and thousands of FROGS with ONLY a Desert Eagle....injured! Just because Lady is all flashy doesnt mean she'll win. To me, Lady is a sucky hunter, but she is SO damn fine! Yum! Thats why I like Lady.
And I remember now. Meryl is kinda young. Shes probably younger than Lady though.
so? lady climb Temen-ni-gru, with an injured leg and if you ask me thats just as tough.
but once again are they using similar weapons and stuff. because most people would go k lady rockets meryl, meryl loses...HOWEVER if they both have Deagles then maybe meryl the FROG killer would win.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Does it truly matter T dawg?
WOOF WOOF!! *sniff sniff* I smell a troll. WOOF WOOF

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Both parties have valid points.

When ever I take something from wiki or somewhere like that I post where I got. On the other hand it's not like hes taking a famous book or work of art and saying it was his.

Regardless it would probably be a good idea to drop the topic before an admin comes and locks the thread. :)

Tawsie

Give Me More...
Esura;128120 said:
Does it truly matter T dawg?
WOOF WOOF!! *sniff sniff* I smell a troll. WOOF WOOF

Yeah, it does matter. At least give credit for sources and not claim that you wrote them. The Copyright law was made for people like you.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
sorry but that's wrong. A copyright prevents him from making a profit off of it some how. He can reference it as much as he wants as long as he is not making money...or being graded(i.e. school).
Not only that a copyright can in fact become void, the government does this to prevent any one company or person from monoplizing a product.

But that is beside the point.

If it bothers you so much just leave the thread, but don't troll, it's that kind of behavior that gets threads locked.

However shes also right. Next time just make sure to say "I got this at (insert site)" so conflicts like this, although very trivial, will be avoided.

Tawsie

Give Me More...
...I'm not a she, don't make assumptions. I'm not trolling, anyway, The Boss would win hands down.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
yeah sorry for that i had a 50/50 shot and your pic is misleading. I didn't mean to insult you =]

Second, you may not have had the intention of trolling but what your doing is in fact trolling

1.) Insulting comments
2.) Personal attacks
3.) Slandering
4.) Intentionally argumentative posts

I'm sure you can see that your posts meet at least one of theese criteria. Regardless lets drop the topic, k?

Third of all we moved off the topic of Lady VS Boss a while ago.

Now it's Lady VS Meryl and so far the majority of people have been voting Meryl, what is your vote? =]

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I personally am on the fence because theres not enough info to make a decision. i feel that if they both had the same guns with the same amount of ammo that meryl would probably win. However if there weapons are the ones they are famous for in their games then i believe lady might win because she has much a bigger arsenal.

Tawsie

Give Me More...
Its a picture of a model, Laughing Octopus from MGS4.
Anyway, MGS 1 Meryl would get taken down by Lady, she just isn't experienced enough but MGS4 Meryl would win hands down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom