• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Boss vs Lady

Who will win in battle against each other?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
YEAH IT IS!!! WOW IM RETARDED!!! Laughing Octopus definately wins the "Sexiest, traumatized, super soldier award" :lol:

and the whole MGS1 meryl thing you said i tottaly agree. but what about lady? she must have surely matured by this point in the series. this i just one of those things where there are too many "X" factors =[

Tawsie

Give Me More...
Yeah, fair enough Lady has matured but Meryl has matured most. From a rookie who is afraid to fire a gun and requires constant guidance and instruction, to a soldier who now leads a competent team of the new Foxhound and who has the initiative to make quick decisions. She also wants to be better than Snake, at the same time respecting him, which is also a good thing. Lady is just outmatched here, maybe in DMC 5 she may have a better role and then a better chance but as things are, Meryl (MGS4) takes it everytime.

Tawsie

Give Me More...
There isn't really any info, just how we interpreted the characters and what we think. So if you want info, go watch some videos on YouTube about either party, give your answer and feel that you have made an informed decision. After all, asking us for info is just asking out opinion on the character.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
no thats not what i mean when it comes to meryl we have all we can get but as for lady we don't know how the current lady has matured and grown.

regardless DMC3 lady will get stomped by MGS4 meryl every time

Zato-OW

King
There is enough Info. Lady slays Demons and Meryl slays Men. You do the math...

I will admit Lady may not be able to defeat The Boss. But Meryl is a different story. Now it should be Lady vs Grey Fox!!!

Tawsie

Give Me More...
No he doesn't, Gray Fox will take him easily, experience over any hyped up suit. Snake takes him too.

Tawsie

Give Me More...
Raiden is my favorite character, MGS2 not MGS4. MGS4 Raiden is just being forced down our throats. He is the most human character in the MGS series.

Tawsie

Give Me More...
He has flaws, weaknesses and he was scared. He was a blank canvas soldier wise, trained through VR training but he wasn't ready for the real thing. You see through the codecs where he expresses his fear and anxiety, looking up to Snake for inspiration in his time of need and to advance him forward. He wasn't a super soldier like Snake. Snake also played off of him, making Snake seem even more awesome.

Zato-OW

King
It depends on what snake Raiden is fighting. It its the MGS4 snake then he will win. But if its the MGS/MGS2 snake then I'm not sure. I believe Raiden can beat Grey Fox. Because if he can take on Vamp the way he did then hes pretty much unstoppable vs him.MGS2 Raiden was a rookie and didn't have enough experience in MGS2. Well with his past and all he was having a hard time killing people(well unless he really had to.).

The Da3dra

Master Of War
WIKIPEDIA said:
According to the series creator, Hideo Kojima, the decision to make a new character the main protagonist of Metal Gear Solid 2 instead of Snake stemmed from the developer's desire to develop Snake from a third-person perspective, as well as to avoid treating Snake like a rookie again. Kojima has also stated that Raiden's character and its perception by the audience were important for the overall feel of the story (i.e. they contribute to a sense of lack of control, being subjected to major manipulation by unknown, deceptive and/or mysterious persons, and a general lack of knowledge about the conditions and motives of several characters as well as the twists and turns of the plot).

So from the beginning he was supposed to be raped and controlled by everyone from the get go.

You also learn that he wasn't trained exclusivley through vr but also was a child killing machine. so I feel hes just as fake as every other character.

Zato-OW

King
What!!!? MGS4 Raiden will destroy Grey Fox with no problem. He just owned in that entire game. Grey Fox is good but he can die easily. Raiden will take a good effort to take down with him almost not being able to die. Also Raiden is either on the same skill level or surpass Grey Fox. Either way GF will lose.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I'll admit that Raiden is a bad ass, and his invincibility, or however you spell that is also cool as hell Metal Gear Solid 4 Raiden would win... but this is not a "is Raiden cool?" thing. This is about wether or not Raiden would win a fight against Grey fox...yes he would.

But only because there is almost nothing human of him left. Second if he is so good why does he get Hurt so much? SERIOUSLY Every time he fights Vamp, he's used as a pincussion.

Grey fox on the other hand fights 7 or 8 targets at a time, THAT ALL HAVE GUNS!!! yet still manages to get in close enough to use a sword and doesn't get a damn scratch. I mean, RAIDEN LOST AN ARM FOR GOD SAKE!!!

Emma took on Vamp and only got stabbed once. (that was intended to be a joke people calm down)

"I just don't fear death"
BULL because if you were still human you'ld never do any of the stupid stuff you do.

This is one of the biggest things that annoy me about versus threads. they never put any character of the characters on even ground, obviously for some you can't (i.e. snake VS satan) but boss VS lady, lady VS meryl, Raiden VS Grey Fox it really wouldn't be hard to do so. (which is what I do in most cases when making my decisions)

If Raiden had the same tech Grey Fox had, or Grey Fox had Raidens tech, and they both had a fight Raiden would get stomped, and you know it.

Second your totally right Grey Fox died so easily, any one of us could have survived getting stomped on by a few ton robot, yet HE got crushed like a coke can. How dare I think he was any good, I mean I fought Godzilla, a tank, and a damn transformer the other day, and didn't even break a sweat.

To recap, if Raiden and Grey Fox had the same tech, Grey Fox would win because he has more skill. Come one NES fans, did he or did he not fist fight Solid Snake in a mine field??? But If MGS4 Raiden (enhancments and all) fought Grey Fox, Grey Fox would get his ass handed to him, no contest.

REMEMBER I ADMITTED THAT MGS4 RAIDEN WOULD BEAT GREY FOX
even though it would be like a tank fighting a baby, completely one sided and incredibley unfair.

While i'm at it what do you guys think, Baby VS Tank, who wins?? (I laughed so hard when i typed that)

Ok i'm done now =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom