• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Books

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliya A. Mayuri

Beginner Devilhunter
Too bad... It would be interesting to see the story of DMC from Lady's point of view... and, after all, if I'm not mistaking, it wasn't told how Arkham had killed his wife and how could it happen that Lady learnt to use guns and where she obtained her combat-skills...

Demon

The Bat Of Love
can you buy a DMC3 SE guide? ive looked and i can only see the original.

also Manga follows the game story but the novals dont is that right ?
and whats canon mean ? ive never heard it before

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Canon = accepted by Capcom

Yes Manga is the only official story.
The comic and the novels are non-canon (=not accepted by Capcom).

And if you want to buy a DMC3 Guide, why not the official?:huh:

Demon

The Bat Of Love
first of all thanks
second i mean i want the guide with Vergil in as well,
i carnt find DMC3 SE guide (with Vergil) but i can find the original DMC3 guide (which dosnt have Vergils story in)

is that easier to understand?
thanks again,
i know what im getting for my birthday :D

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well, the game is the same but with Vergil you have different moves, that is all. The orbs/etc. are in the same spots;)
The difference is Bloody Palace - which doesn't need strategy guide and some places "may" have different enemies in there according to difficulty since SE has the "Very Hard" difficulty as an extra.

And by the way I found it on Amazon:p

Guide

Zem

in regards to the manga i had heard that the manga was basicaly finished when the maker quit & that his contract was going to make him finish it. so all you who want a chance to see about lady may yet get your chance.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
i have devil may cry 2, i've read devil may cry, i also have codes 1 and 2 and ive read them both.

Demon

The Bat Of Love
i didnt really like lady, trish was way better, oh what actully happened to trish? on wiki it says she went her own way but that just seems a bit .... well merr is that true. because you can be her on DMC2 (so ive heard)

and what happened to lady on DMC1

Demon

The Bat Of Love
oh hardy har very funny. i no that but there most of been somthing said about why she isnt in DMC1. and i dont want any smart **** replys not singling anyone out .......*cof cof redgrave* :dry:

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
You want a plot answer? Here ya are.
It was around 9 at night when Dante was practically dragged of to some mysterious island, how could Lady have known since Mundus' return was a secret?;)
Dante was invited to be eliminated and that is why he knew.

Demon

The Bat Of Love
ah it seems so logical when you say it like that. see thats why i love you ;)
i carnt wait 9 days until my birthday and im geting DMC manga which is canon right redgrave :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom