• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the best rpg game ever created??

aka958

Don't trust people
I dunno i thought or think that MMO is a free rpg to do whatever you want...

see im not so knowledged in things like JRPG and RPG and MMORPG just confusing... they are all just RPG's and i've seen games like Final Fantasy just as Turn Based Rpgs. have you ever seen an Turn Based Rpg that is more free with customisation??? i've never ever done... don't think FFXI cause that isn't turn based neither are FFXII both of them are disapointing

The Da3dra

Master Of War
biohazardmaster;135099 said:
well i remember a very good old rpg game called The Legend Of Dragoon
does anyone still remember it here?

Legend of Dragoon was single handedly one of the best games I have ever played.

I also like Morrowind/Oblivion, Fable 1 and 2, and most Final Fantasy games

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Hmm.. There's a lot.As I have only PS2,then...

1.)Dark Cloud 2 - Very innovative game.Cool story.Travels time to present and future to fix the natural order of time.

2.)Final Fantasy X - I don't have anything to say about this,because it is one of the greatest RPG game ever.

3.)Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria - Great gameplay,story.Although some will be confused with the storyline.

4.)Xenosaga Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht - Epic game.Cool gameplay,but character movement are rather slow.

5.)Xenosaga Episode II: Jenseits von Gut und Bose - Same as above.Except the gameplay getting worse.

6.)Xenosaga Episode III: Also Sprach Zarasthustra - Same as above,except better gameplay and graphics from the previous games.

7.)Wild Arms 3 - Great game,with wild wild west elements.An RPG with tough puzzles and great gameplay.

8.)Wild Arms Alter Code: F - A remake of the first Wild Arms game.Much better than the original counterpart,but long time Wild Arms fans does not like the game much.

9.)Star Ocean: Till the End of Time - A great game.Features real time battle like Kingdom Hearts,but must encounter enemies like FF games,although you can see the enemies are going.

10.)Kingdom Hearts - A superb game.Anti-Disney should avoid this game.

11.)Kingdom Hearts II - A better game than the previous one,with better gameplay and graphics.But the game is much easier than the first one.

12.)Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifer's Call - Features a unique battle system with demons as your friend.Dante will be the recruitable in this game.

13.)Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga - Features a unique system with the Mantra system to learn skills (like Sphere Grid.).Anti-cannibals should not play this games,as demons are eating demons,while the demons are humans themselves.

14.)Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2 - Same as previous game,but with a new Ring System to customize your party's stats.Great graphics.

15.)Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 - A superb game.RPG,dating sim,and etc are included.Probably has the longest normal playing hours,which are 60 hours or more as minimum.

16.)Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES - Same as before,but much better.With extra features,such as new difficulty and so on.

17.)Dot Hack (Infection,Outbreak,Mutation,Quarantine) - Nothing to say here,either.The games are great.

18.) Dot Hack GU (Rebirth,Reminisce,Redemption) - Nothing to say here too,as the games are great too.

19.) Radiata Stories - Good game,with same battle system like Star Ocean: Till the End of Time,except you can recruit more than 200 characters to your party.

20.)Suikoden III - Great game with great gameplay.You can recruit up to 108 characters,but not all playable.You can have 6 characters in your arty to battle.

I can't choose which game are the best,as each games have their pros and cons.PS1 have great RPG games too,but there is much more to list.I will list them down later.:)

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
I liked Persona 3 and FF7 and ff10, I also have played legend of dragoon, but Final Fantasy Tactics was the best out of all of them.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifer's Call is a brilliant game.Dante is included as a guest star.The artist for most of Shin Megami Tensei games,Kazuma Kaneko designed Dante's D.T. forms in DMC3.

The hero of the game,called as Hito-Shura,also known as Demi Fiend.

Special demons that will fight you.

Matador.

58295820040402screen036ze4.jpg

Daisoujou.

58295820040402screen034om1.jpg

Hell Biker.

58295820040402screen035tz4.jpg

White Rider.

58295820040402screen041be1.jpg

Red Rider.

58295820040402screen039to4.jpg

Black Rider.

58295820040402screen033es0.jpg

Pale Rider.

58295820040402screen038qo5.jpg

The Harlot.

58295820040402screen037co6.jpg

Trumpeter.

58295820040402screen040nh5.jpg

Our favourite guy,Dante.

shin3art007aj4.jpg

Every of these demons have their own special skills.Dante has a a great set of skills.His skills are godly,even in an RPG game.He must be fought twice,first is mandatory,while second is optional.To recruit him,you must fight him twice,including the optional fight.After he is defeated,he will assist you but in one condition.You must guess what side is the coin he is flipping (You can guess it easily.).If you guess the right one,he can be recruited with only 1 macca (currency),if you guess wrong,he will take half of the total money you have.That is not fair... Also,he is not able to Devil Trigger in this game.

Ebony & Ivory Inflicts light physical damage upon one enemy (multi-hit).

Rebellion - Inflicts heavy physical damage upon one enemy (high critical odds).

Never Yield - Retains 1 HP after being knocked out.

Provoke - Lowers enemies' defense and raises their offense; user recovers a small amount of MP.

Holy Star - Neutralize -nda effects.(Stats reducing abilities.)

Intimidate - User tries to intimidate enemy during conversation.

Roundtrip - Inflicts heavy thunder damage upon all enemies.

Whirlwind - Inflicts heavy force damage upon all enemies.

Bullet Time - Inflicts moderate physical damage upon all enemy; may inflict Panic.

Stinger - Inflicts heavy Almighty damage upon one enemy; may inflict fatal.

Son's Oath - Increases all attack damage by 50%.

Showtime - Inflicts heavy Almighty damage upon all enemies.

Top Bottom