• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Best DMC Player EVER!!

aka958

Don't trust people
it sure is impressive but i can do the same on DMD with aoutomatic... sure we don't now if he used automatic or not... am i right???? some was in english but the rest was an another language... maybe he wanted to show how easy it was to use aoutmatic in the game :) but you said he was ranked 60th place in world.... maybe he did that without aoutomatic.... i play lots of time and i can't say im best.... he maybe is ranked at 60th in the world but isn't that for achivements???? and there is many people who can't afford Xbox live that maybe is even better than the 1st ranked

Sparda™

DarkSlayer.;79518 said:
Proof? lol! I am not trying to prove you wrong. I'm just saying that us not thinking him to be the best player ever doesnt make us arrogant. Besides, there are vids of players just as good everywhere. Try Ign, handvseye, etc... Hell, you could just practice and become that good yourself. The game is not that hard. Just takes practice...:) Take the time to learn all of nero's moves. Learn enemy attacks and how to defend properly. You'll be breezing though the game just as easily as that guy.
But the way I look at it, unlike similar games, this game is actually about being flashy.(imagine that:huh:) That guy was pretty straight forward. (Killing quickly)
Take the angelo fight for example. He hit them with their own attack. Great. But, he wasted a perfectly good chance to show off some sick combo he may have come up with. Call me old fastioned(dmc 3) but I'm more impressed by how you kill and variety of attacks used over just beating the game effectivly.

Again this is all just my opinion. I am not saying your opinion is wrong. Just saying my opinion doesnt make me arrogant.^_^

I'm not saying he's the best DMC player either, but he's very good.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
He is using ex gauge the whole time. He is really good thenO_O

benxander

Divine Demon
Alot of the methods he uses I use to, i found myself smiling alot at the videos. However i always end up ****ing up my defense and i end up with some damage. Though i do love that level, havent got there on DMD mode yet, doubt i will, but still - fun level :D

As for online rankings, its a shame i'll never see mine cos i copied my save from one profile to another one cos i wanted everyone to see i was playing DMC instead of Burnout Paradise for a while :p But that ended in no online status :(

Sparda™

Dante4th;84249 said:
He's prety awsome but not the best player i ever saw and hes on auto noob mode lol thats for sure

How can you be so sure of that?! He may be an awesome player as well!

Keaton

Premium
^I never quite understood what Auto actually did...o_O besides, te guy in the video is great! He knew enemy pattern and could use the Yamoto special moves quickly and effectivly...This guy isnt a noob :D

Swoosh

(I haven't posted here for god ... like three months now. I'm ashamed.)

Anyway, to better find out what automatic does, try doing Bloody Palace normally if you usually play with it. In short, it does combos and special moves for you. Most of the time I love it ... until it makes whoever I'm playing as do something rather stupid.

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Actually I would say just a better playing skill does the trick just right I am master each stage as I train over and over, human is done now devil hunter... I will just as good, I bet I will one day...

Top Bottom