• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Best DMC Player EVER!!

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I'll definitely be checking out these Devil May Cry 4 vids immediately after I post this. Judging by everyone's comments, this guy is pretty good... :p

+rep SG

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Dante Aseroth;78918 said:
It is very arrogant of you to say that. He's ranked 60th online.
I didnt mean he sucked but if you want i can post vids of people just like him.

Sparda™

VirAlkiNG;79066 said:
Nice vids

Not even close

I think being ranked 60th is just plain awesome. I'd be like a god. Those 59 guys that are ranked above him are at the same level. Luck is what distinguishes those levels.

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
Dante Aseroth;78918 said:
It is very arrogant of you to say that. He's ranked 60th online.

No it's not. Plenty of people are just as good or better at dmc. Not everyone is online either...

Sparda™

DarkSlayer.;79478 said:
No it's not. Plenty of people are just as good or better at dmc. Not everyone is online either...

If you could show me people at his level, or better, be glad to share that proof with me, and all of us in the forums.

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
Proof? lol! I am not trying to prove you wrong. I'm just saying that us not thinking him to be the best player ever doesnt make us arrogant. Besides, there are vids of players just as good everywhere. Try Ign, handvseye, etc... Hell, you could just practice and become that good yourself. The game is not that hard. Just takes practice...:) Take the time to learn all of nero's moves. Learn enemy attacks and how to defend properly. You'll be breezing though the game just as easily as that guy.
But the way I look at it, unlike similar games, this game is actually about being flashy.(imagine that:huh:) That guy was pretty straight forward. (Killing quickly)
Take the angelo fight for example. He hit them with their own attack. Great. But, he wasted a perfectly good chance to show off some sick combo he may have come up with. Call me old fastioned(dmc 3) but I'm more impressed by how you kill and variety of attacks used over just beating the game effectivly.

Again this is all just my opinion. I am not saying your opinion is wrong. Just saying my opinion doesnt make me arrogant.^_^

Tarondor

On the first video, what is the move he uses to automatically get SSS and kills off the Angelo guards or whatever they're actually called?
He seems to do it in maybe 2 sweeps, and one looks like a downward one, and it's from a far distance, I really can't understand how o_O

Keaton

Premium
^Charge Shot.
They gathered energy for a projectile and he used Blue Rose (charged) to reflect it back - instant kill par a hit in the Goldie and instant SSS :D

Fantastic Vids, highly impressive :D

I would love you know the techniques he used in a play by play.
ESPECIALLY the one where he kept Echidna on the ground in the 2nd part of the battle (looked like Virgil/Dante prepareing for Judgement Cut - but it was over too fast to be the Yamoto charge moves?)

^_^

Top Bottom