• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The age of...

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
Lmfao. I really don't care how old they make Dante look, seriously. I see him with black hair everyday. My God he looks so much like my older bro!!! o_O

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Dante didn't gain weight (As in fat), but he has gotten more musculer. But with all that he eats (he has a more horrible diet than me and anyone else I know. D: ), i'm surprised he doesn't really gain weight. Possibly from all the fighting he does he burns it off pretty quick.

It'd be nice if alot of us humans could do that. The world would be more fit.

As for Dante aging... if something doesn't come along successful enough to kill him (which is highly doubtful) Dante has a long, long life to live... sounds boring, but at least he has something to do as in fighting for a better good... or whatever.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I think he always had muscles. It's true that in DMC4 there seems to be a difference but I think it isn't as great as everyone says. Dante is still Dante;) After all with more clothes everyone looks 'wider' and right now we are all used to DMC3 Dante who was wearing only his trench coat at the top.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Oh, man! Dante in DMC3 was so hot then! I wonder what Capcom was freakin thinking! Were they outta their freakin minds!? Do they even know what they are doing to this good-looking and hot guy!?

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Wow. I'm actually impressed with Dante's new look. Maybe he forgot to shave? Who knows and who cares. He still looks bada$$. As for his DMC3 look... I did find him very attractive, but the outfit? Sure he didn't have the time to actually get dressed, but I wasn't feelin' it.

But maybe for Dante alot of unexpected stuff just happens at the wrong time for him to get dressed or shave.

I now desire some chicken noodle soup....

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
DemonSlayer6;60385 said:
Oh, man! Dante in DMC3 was so hot then! I wonder what Capcom was freakin thinking! Were they outta their freakin minds!? Do they even know what they are doing to this good-looking and hot guy!?

Are you kidding me? DMC4 Dante is SO hott and sexy.

Atredus

The Great Destroyer
I believe it was confirmed that in DMC 1 Dante is 29 years old. So in DMC 2 and 4 he's got to be in his thirtys.

Zato-OW

King
I wouldnst say it was comfirmed but he was thought to be 29 in DMC1 but fact is he was in his early 20s in DMC1 because in DMC4 he is 28/29

Qairthra

I Punt Demons.
Here are my guesses,and I made these when I was about 11 years old xD

DMC1 - around 25 or so.
DMC2 - Around 34 or so? ..I was 11.
DMC3 - About 20 or so.
DMC4 - No conclusions yet,I'm not near 11 anymore.
My 13 year old guess is 29 lol.

Tony_Redgrave;45468 said:
Oh it's probably what you said. That the white ones couldn't be as visible. And usually these length looks darker than the original colour. I think if he ever had a bigger beard, it would be silver/white as usual.:lol:

Wouldn't it look a bit hilarious if he had a large beard?
I had to laugh at that.

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
2 doesn't count imo nor do i think it was ever intended to by the dmc1/3/4 team.

anyway, DMC1 didnt take place that far after 3 obviously and 4 looks to take place about 15 years due to trish's age(speculation of course)

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I don't think Trish ages physically or at least not as quick. She's a demon so age may not even matter for her.

As for ya'll mentioning DMC2, it wasn't by the same team who did DMC1/3/ and now 4. So you're right yasoukyoku.

Top Bottom