• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Age of DLC

Keaton

Premium
Okay, since the range of Downloadable Content is vastly expanding (yet DMC4 has nothing of use), what would you want to be available for DLC for Devil May Cry 4?

Personally I'll start with new Skins for Giglamesh and Rebellion, so that they can be changed into Force Edge, Sparda and Beowolf :D

Also LDK would be a nice Download too ^^

+rep for all awesome ideas!

aka958

Don't trust people
you kinda took mine... changing mission where nero plays so dante will also be available. change small minor designs on bosses and make them get new attacks. a 5 mission map pack would be awesome, one for Nero and one for Dante (maybe follows a storyline shortly after or maybe just challenges in awesome terrain). and ofc costumes... different bonus costumes for dante and nero (im thinking nero in green and blue inside instead of purple and red inside of the coat... that would be awesome!)

Sparda™

^^ That's something which refers to Pandora being the holder of all evil with 666 being the hellish number of Lucifer.

On topic though, I would like to see a Vergil mod, costumes for both Nero and Dante, a Sparda costume, the weapons from DMC3 and DMC1, a mode in which you can fight any boss you want, just like selectable missions but in this case, you select which boss to fight.

Oh, also the bosses from DMC3 and DMC1...

That's on mind right now!

Keaton

Premium
Those are some great ideas :D
Particually the previous bosses, I'd love to take down Nelo Angelo again ^^

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Sparda™;155563 said:
^^ That's something which refers to Pandora being the holder of all evil with 666 being the hellish number of Lucifer.

Nope, if you go to the library file on it, and when you first get it it says "Capable of 666 different forms"

15-pandora.jpg

So capcom flat out lied to us.:p

I want to see a Sparda costume wielding The sword of Sparda.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^Wich one? Wanting to play Sparda or wanting capcom to deliver some more options for pandora?

Cause I don't really care bout pandora.:p

Keaton

Premium
Sparda™;155570 said:
^ Ugh, I know that, I have DMC4 for PC.

You are requesting something stupid...:p

I agree, 666 Pandora combos would make me forget everything apart from Pandroa Combos :D

But, another one or two would be nice ^^

I would love to see Quicksilver and Doppelganger Styles return, that would be so much fun ^^

Sparda™

I was referring to Pandora's idea, DP. :p

As for the current Pandora, It already has 6-7 forms.

Back on topic, I would also like to see some new moves on the current ones.

For example, make Nero wield Yamato while in normal mode and add some moves.

Dante's Dark Slayer style could have some more moves too.

Keaton

Premium
Although the Darkslayer Style was fun, it was little like Vergil's own style as seen in DMC3-SE. It would've been nice to have Yamato as an actual weapon rather than an additional style :(

Although I do luvs it :D

EDIT: I missed the post above, but I like the idea of battling bosses on their own ^^ It would be fun instead of trawling through the levels to get to them - or maybe a Boss Challenge, where you fight through all the bosses in a row, Dante, Berial, Bael, Echnidna etc etc repeat, wash...what I would love is if the end battle is Nero ^^

Sparda™

^ In fact, in DMC4, Dark Slayer style is not the Dark Slayer in DMC3SE. Dante just uses Yamato as a weapon.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
1. More costumes for Nero and Dante (Dante's DMC1 and DMC2 costumes,Nero in the white clothes of the Order of the Sword,etc.That makes Nero look like Altair,somehow.)

2. New move upgrades for all weapons for Dante and Nero. (Such as more moves for Red Queen and Blue Rose)

3. More stages,Dante and Nero is interchangeable in missions. (Any Mission can be chosen like DMC3.)

4. Legendary Dark Knight mode for PS3 and XBox 360.

5. Tuned up of harder default difficulty for DMC4 (such as Devil Hunter mode is equivalent to Son of Sparda mode,and Son of Sparda mode is equivalent to Dante Must Die mode.)

6. More weapons (Sparda,Alastor,Ifrit,Nevan,and etc.)

7. Turbo Mode for PS3 and XBox 360.

8. New bosses. (Like Gabriel,Michael,Raphael,Uriel,and others.)

9. New demons.

10. A complete encyclopedia that covers DMC1,DMC3,and DMC4. (maybe even DMC2)

Great thread,Keaton.:)

Keaton

Premium
^Just Vergil with next gen graphics, Vergil VS Nero for posession of Yamato .... *drool*

Keaton

Premium
^I agree, but I can't even imagine how awesome Vergil/Nelo would look in next gen graphics :D

Top Bottom