• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Age of DLC

Zato-OW

King
Nah dual wield is when Vergil had Yamato and Force Edge and used them both at same time(Man I miss that game.). With Dante you have to switch back and forth but its all good though.

Zato-OW

King
You know I was thinking the same thing. For some reason Vergil looks alot different from Dante(probably facial expressions.). But even though they do have the same face its hard for me to imagine what Vergil would look like in DMC4 with slicked back hair as in DMC3. His hair was more Animeish in DMC3. But I recon they will give him long hair or something if he returns.

About LDK mode and Turbo mode for PS3 and Xbox. Capcom claims that both of these modes will not and cannot be played on PS3 and Xbox graphic capabilities. DMC4 lags in certain areas as in the forest or in Fortuna streets where your run past all of the scarecrows in the street. That implies that LDK mode would not be able to successfully handle well on the PS3 system. But unless the PS3 and Xbox comes out with a stronger graphics engine then sadly these modes will never hit the consoles.

Top Bottom