• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Temporary Spam Mods Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
As we all know,spammers and bots have increased lately.Wickse made a great suggestion by having Temporary Spam Moderator(s),who can only ban spammers.If the worse case scenario happens,which none of the Super Moderators and Staff Members are not available,there are Spam Mod(s) to help to protect the forum from spammers and bots.

This thread is made to suggest a list of people who should be the Spam Mod(s).However,there are no guarantees that these nominees will be Spam Mods,but they may will be considered by the Staffs in the future just in case something happen.

Also,I hope there will be not any unnecessary spamming in this thread.This thread's purpose to make a list of candidates and give reasons why they should be the Spam Mod(s),not to to chat about it.

So,make a list of candidates,and give reasons why they should be Spam Mod(s).Maximum is 5 people.

And as I said,this IS merely a suggestion of potential future Spam Mod(s),thus it will not be taken into account seriously.

For everyone who suggested my name,I thank you all greatly.However,as I made this thread,I will neither nominate myself nor others.If you still think that I should become a Spam Mod,feel free to do so.

Let us start.:)

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Aren't we already doing this in the other thread?

Oh well, here I go.

Chaos Master cause people seem to like him and he is mature.

Wikse for his enthusiasm.

Then Forbidden Crystal, Vauxchen-Kun, and me because we already know how to moderate.

There, my two cents.

Of corse we do not know if there is even a position open yet.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Five people you say?

One Winged Angel, because he is mature and sensible, and has a vast understanding of such things.

Chaos master, because he is helpful, mature and very loyal.

Wickse, still mainly because he pestered me.

Angelo Credo, for his maturity and capability of being understanding.

And lastly, Kagemusha.

:D

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
I know is says 5 people but I wanna second LOD'd support of Angelo Credo and One Winged Angel.

LOD himself would do a good job to, he's alwase helping people.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Kagamusha, One Winged Angel, Chaos Master and Angelo Credo.

All are knowledgeable, well mannered, friendly and liked by the community.

I don't write in detail, I just get straight to the point. Sorry this post wasn't longer.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Umm , are the mods making a new spam mod thing anymore , wasnt the whole point of making credo a mod is to reduxce the ammount of sapmmers ....

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Oh yay Angelo Credo is our new moderator.

Congrats Angelo :lol:party at his place!!!:lol:

So this thread is pointless now right?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Party at -my- place you say? But I've run out of alcohol! Bring your own or don't bother showing up. :lol:

I guess it is, I don't imagine anyone needs to do any further discussing on this matter now do they, so...Thread locked. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom