• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Temen-Ni-Hype

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Yeah, I could have titled this thread "The hype train", but it's too mainstream, don't you think? Also, I read in another thread that this forum ain't fun anymore, and I confess, even though I'm pretty new here, I try to add some fun with my threads, starting with the title. So there you go, with Temen-Ni-Hype, LOL! Pretty obviously, post here what games you're particularly hyped for!

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
1. The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt
2. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
3. Kingdom come: Deliverance
4. Dragon Age Inquisition
5. Assassin's Creed Unity
6. Batman Arkham Knight
7. No Man's Sky

FFXV would be here but my hype got butchered due to the fact that it's so ****ing dumbed down based on the information that has been releases so far.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
*points sword at you*

That's right... you'd better be a fan of P5.
Its probably the one Im least excited about.

Im intrigued but need to know more first. Not sure another plucky high school-er is a way to go(college/university might have been better)

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
It's probably the one Im least excited about.

I'm intrigued but need to know more first. Not sure another plucky high school-er is a way to go(college/university might have been better)
Buddy, regardless of whether you're hyped or not, you know it's going to be a quality game. In fact, since you're not going to be hyped, that will allow you to judge the game more fairly on its own merits.

Look, I'm not hyped for all that much, to be totally honest. There're just less and less games being released out there that can garner any sort of interest, nowadays.

If I had to post every recent game that I had a passing interest in, then the list would be longer sure -- but I thought that this was about being hyped for future games, not games that you may like that are out now or will be out sometime in the vaguely defined future.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll add Watch Dogs and Second Son because, even though they're now considered "old" by gaming standards, they still interest me, and they came out this year, so I think I can still count them.

Games I have a passing interest in for the recent past, present, and vaguely defined future:

[Meaning, whenever these idiot devs feel like hurrying up and actually release them instead of just teasing us with trailers I couldn't care less about.]

In no particular order:

• Watch Dogs
  • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
  • Second Son
  • Arkham Knight
  • Xenoblade Chronicles X
  • Shadow of Mordor
  • AC Unity/Rogue
  • Lords of the Fallen
  • Bloodborne
  • Bayonetta 2
[yep, still hoping that B2 will fail, like in that one episode in the simpsons]

Go to 4:42 (evil gluttonous laugh) to see what I mean.

But, also like that same episode, I feel bad for B2, and now I'm imagining her crying like Ned Flanders was crying when his store failed.

Oh, well.

"... And that would be a shame... wouldn't it, Bayonetta?"

WAFWAFWAFWAHAHAHEHHEHEHE... BWAAHAHAHAHAHAH

*food sprays out of mouth while laughing evilly* :sneaky:

Last edited:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
1. The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt
2. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
3. Kingdom come: Deliverance
4. Dragon Age Inquisition
5. Assassin's Creed Unity
6. Batman Arkham Knight
7. No Man's Sky

FFXV would be here but my hype got butchered due to the fact that it's so ****ing dumbed down based on the information that has been releases so far.

XD I knew from your avatar that you were hyped for TW3. Goddamn if that game doesn't scream "Game of the Year" from every pixel!
I would have added MGS V on my list, if only I played the other MGS... I fear I wouldn't understand much of its story, so my interest is not that high. But hell if that game doesn't look amazing too!

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
I would have added MGS V on my list, if only I played the other MGS... I fear I wouldn't understand much of its story, so my interest is not that high. But hell if that game doesn't look amazing too!

There is the HD collection. Try it.

Top Bottom