• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Talk about your religion.

The dark knight

Talk about your religion here. If you fight I will beat SOMEONE down. People that flamed about religion in the past are NOT welcome to post here.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I'm personally atheist. (Fantastic start eh?)

I follow no religion, but hey, if someone is religious and it helps them, then more power to them, what I dislike is people who force it on me.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Oh trust me, I've been athiest for years and going strong on it too, no one has been able to convince me otherwise! :lol:

A pleasure to find a Christian who doesn't resent the fact that I'm atheist though, +rep to you Dark Knight. ^_^

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
im not athist or agnostic, because you know what you dont believe in, i believe that their is a chance something is out there, but i i dont know for sure so what am i? lol

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
^ I'd say you are agnostic Vaux, you seem to not believe in anything specific, but you're open to the belief that something is out there, whereas an atheist just doesn't believe

Koemi

half-breed
Personally I am a Catholic/Christian. Sorta start out like Vaux - feel like there's gotta be someone/thing out there, this and that, and here I am. I don't like forcing people to believe what I believe - if it happens it'll happen even without anyone forcing you; if it won't, it won't. ;) As simple as that.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
I'm athiest. Don't believe in any religion and following the rules from something dating to a primitve era. I agree with the morals but; it's a little far-fetched. That's just my opinion though. I only believe in myself.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'm a potato - wait, wrong subject.

Born again Christian.

P.S - we've had this thread many times and it's ended badly. See if we can manage NOT to destroy this one, eh? ;)

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I'm a wiccian/Pagan. I do not worship the devil, contray to popular beleif. I believe a gods and goddess of the earth and nature, (you know kinda llike greek mythology)

Here wikipedia is your friend....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wicca#Beliefs

If you want to know what I specifically believe...PM me

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
I am essentially athiest. I don't believe in god.

If there is a god, I think that with my free will I should be allowed to not accept or follow him/her/it. I will never accept ANY god.

Apart from that I think that love is the only truth in the world(that and the fact that you will inevitably die someday).

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Umm... i don't have a religion.
And every one of my family members have there own belief.
I personally believe in reincarnation and past lives.
I don't believe in heaven or hell....
I guess i have my own religion/belief which is cool cause i don't have to follow anything but myself.

Top Bottom