• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Take a vote

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Btw, this is the wrong area for this thread. You should post DMC related stuff here

But I'm going to have to say Devil May Cry 1. Everyone else is going to say 3, I bet my balls on it.

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
Esura;292073 said:
Btw, this is the wrong area for this thread. You should post DMC related stuff here

But I'm going to have to say Devil May Cry 1. Everyone else is going to say 3, I bet my balls on it.

Not the kind of bet you want to make if it turns out everyone liked the others more than 3

aka958

Don't trust people
Devil May Cry 1 is the best in terms of Manly voice acting and epic sound effects (in my opinion). Seriously, I can never tire of the stinger sound effect with Dante's shout. That is just epic. Plus the awesome, cruel and scaringly design of the enemies.

Devil May Cry 2... I have to get farther in the game but so far it's the best when it's about no story cutscenes for a big part of the game.

Devil May Cry 3 for a great soundtrack, quick combat system, epic boss fights, etc.

Devil May Cry 4 for the option of having two selectable characters (I know DMC2 has that too but I haven't tried everything yet and I can't say that much about it yet) whom I like to play as both. It has a quicker stylish system, it has style switch making Dante less 1-sided, it has the best bosses in my opinion (Every boss excluding Agnus in mission 6 and both Sanctus battles imo). And... I've grown to like DMC4 mostly over time so, in the end it is the best in my opinion.

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
Storyline wise I'd have to say DMC3, but gameplay wise I'd have to say DMC4 due to all of its refinements. So it's kind of a tie.

DemonDream

Lin Kuei (Forest Demon)
Premium
DMC3 because the gameplay, story, environment, lots of weapons, and lots of character skins. Also playing vergil is a bonus for me.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
DMC1 because I thought it had the best story, weapons, demon design, setting and music. 3 and 4 had a lot of those things too but I had more gripes with them than 1.

Cup and run Esura! It's not looking good!

Top Bottom