• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tabletop RPG Discussion

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Let's talk tabletop! Can be anything from pen and paper RPG's like D&D and pathfinder, miniature games like Warhammer 40k, or even just board games.

Currently, I'm running a homebrew D&D session revolving around escaping prisons with a few pals,
Also thinking about trying a 5e game set in the Elder Scrolls setting

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I happen to have a few tabs on solo playing right now -- I'm not into group play.

There's also "how to write your own fighting fantasy adventure" but that's a much longer, more involved sort of endeavor.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
I played Call of Cthulhu a couple of times. Has a lot of fun, though I didn't get very far due to being busy with college.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Nice thread. I myself am a very avid D&D player. Last year, me and my group completed our first campaign.

It was pretty bizarre to say the least when it contained things such as a goblin called The Vagooblin who had like seven d*cks he would crank like a mini gun, and summon Cthulu on a regular basis feeding him instant noodles. My character was a Foxkin archer named Foxy Fonz. Trust me, it was hilarious.

Our newest campaign is one that's relatively serious this time around. We're playing adventurers who are on a quest to search for something known as the Key of Salvation. This ancient artifact is said to give the user the power to shape the world as they see fit. That's the gist of it, there's of course a lot more to the story than that.

I'm playing a Tiefling named Shinya Orienna. Unlike Foxy Fonz, who was a very snarky asshole, Shinya is a rather impulsive character.

My brother and I are also working on another campaign to do alongside our current one, and it will be an adventure taking place in the world of Super Mario. I'm gonna be playing a Yoshi named Skups.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
I played a session recently where I was a slightly sociopathic rogue with proficiency in improvised weapons and horribly racist towards gnomes. I'm talking about rolling a will save whenever I saw one, just to not kill them. I ended up beating up a whole bar of gnomes with a Halfling because I couldn't tell the difference between them. We had to leave that town early.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I myself play Warhammer 40k. It's a fun game to play but super expensive. I'm currently playing Blood Angels and love it very much! "For the Emperor and Sanguinius!"

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
I myself play Warhammer 40k. It's a fun game to play but super expensive. I'm currently playing Blood Angels and love it very much! "For the Emperor and Sanguinius!"
I tried picking it up once before, I played Chaos Space Marines, bought a pack of Marines and some Kharn's berserker's plus the paint and rulebook. And then my wallet started bleeding and I only paint miniatures as a hobby for now

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Let's talk tabletop! Can be anything from pen and paper RPG's like D&D and pathfinder, miniature games like Warhammer 40k, or even just board games.

Currently, I'm running a homebrew D&D session revolving around escaping prisons with a few pals,
Also thinking about trying a 5e game set in the Elder Scrolls setting

What is this pen and paper RPG you speak of? Because I'm picturing FF style RPG just on paper. Wouldn't that be a Adventure story? Or perhaps a Fan Fiction story?

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Does Magic count?
That's the closest I've come.

We'll, Hearthstone. But that's computer and mobile only so probably not.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Well i once played tabletop RPG game themed in Cyberpunk and thats been called Eclipse Phase, with few friends and later many more people when we agreed to do online RP in use of game and done forum dedicated to it. Ah these good times.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Gonna dust this ol' thread off.
Anybody here into D&D? I'm running a 5e campaign with friends this afternoon. We got a ranger, 2 rogues and a paladin which makes for a delightfully squishy party.

Top Bottom