• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Suitable name for Nero's mother

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I think Capcom will give Nero's mother a more prominent appearance instead of just giving her a random woman appearance taken from their dmc 4 database

Could be her but i don't really think so

Having a special scene made for a expanded Devil May Cry 4 that is a game that largely focused on Nero's exploits in Fotuna (and Nero confirmed to have Sparda blood) and then showing Vergil's time there before those Nero events many years ago (and then taking the time to conspicuously focus on 1 woman in the scene) obviously showed that Capcom where clearly hinting at something here, makes absolutely no sense whatsoever to focus on that 1 woman in a flashback scene about Vergil in Fortuna if its not to hint at what he did there that eventually resulted in Nero being born and since DMC5 has confirmed him as Nero's father its very obvious to most fans who that woman is.

But whatever, feel free to deny it is not 100% confirmed but just because its not 100% confirmed doesn't mean we should be blind to what Capcom was obviously hinting at. But I do agree that Capcom will expand on her in the future just like how they expanded on Vergil obviously being painted as being Nero's father in DMC4SE.

Regarding the topic's subject, I would like the names Scarlett for Sophia for the name of Nero's mother.

Top Bottom