• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Stabing fetish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
You must remember... Dante uses loads of swords in the bedroom :) His own selection of devil arms... And his huge >censored< :lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I posted that near as damn at the same time as u... I didn't see your post :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Thanks :) I'm glad Dante's you know what made u laugh :lol:

But seriously...Didn't Vergil awaken Dante's Dt in the first one, by stabbing him in the heart?

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
LordOfDarkness;98533 said:
You must remember... Dante uses loads of swords in the bedroom :) His own selection of devil arms... And his huge >censored< :lol:

no comment lol

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
LordOfDarkness;98537 said:
Thanks :) I'm glad Dante's you know what made u laugh :lol:

But seriously...Didn't Vergil awaken Dante's Dt in the first one, by stabbing him in the heart?

Yhea, Dante's blood awakend Rebellion(weird Dante needs to get impaled to get his power, so It is an innitation thing!)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well the two weapons follow that of the blood of their father fo awakening :) So Vergil was actually doing Dante a favour... Perhaps Vergil didn't want to kill his brother so easily, so he awakened his bro's DT to make him a challenge...

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
yeah so he made it harder for himself to kill his bro...that makes perfect sense...*pats Vergil on the back* good job Verge!

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Trish67;98546 said:
yeah so he made it harder for himself to kill his bro...that makes perfect sense...*pats Vergil on the back* good job Verge!

Virgil says he's coming to kill you and me.

Me for claiming he feels love and you for misspelling his name.:(

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Actually, I should get the pat on the back for bringing this to your attention *feels left out*.... :(

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
The pat on the back :lol: I want it, because I was the one to tell u guys that Vergil awakened D's Dt so he cud have a challenge...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom