• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[SPOILERS] Lady, Trish and Dante's Devil Trigger, villain's name

Kurisu

Bunny mom
I was yelling with some friends in voice chat watching the leaks. Also my first reaction was saying "WHY DOES V LOOK LIKE KYLO REN?" Now a friend compared him to young Joe Jonas and I losing my ****. Anyway, the prologue is... Intense. Really intense. Too bad it doesn't have audio 'cause I was really hooked up in the arm loss scene (and you know why.). Anyway, people are posting the leaks everywhere and that's not cool, i had to warn a few friends to block DMC5 even in youtube.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Been thinking about Dante's DT and I wonder if the breakage of Rebellion will impact it in any way.

Like going back to 1/3's system of having different DTs based on which weapon you have. With Dante's final weapon being the restored (and maybe improved?) Rebellion which grants him his "true" DT once again.

Just a thought.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I was yelling with some friends in voice chat watching the leaks. Also my first reaction was saying "WHY DOES V LOOK LIKE KYLO REN?" Now a friend compared him to young Joe Jonas and I losing my ****. Anyway, the prologue is... Intense. Really intense. Too bad it doesn't have audio 'cause I was really hooked up in the arm loss scene (and you know why.). Anyway, people are posting the leaks everywhere and that's not cool, i had to warn a few friends to block DMC5 even in youtube.

How do you block something on youtube?

Top Bottom