• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[SPOILERS] Lady, Trish and Dante's Devil Trigger, villain's name

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium

You know, the way the skin "folds" around the vampires' eyes and nose, giving the face that demonic look.

enhanced-buzz-orig-10649-1370627803-15.jpg

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
You know, the way the skin "folds" around the vampires' eyes and nose, giving the face that demonic look.

enhanced-buzz-orig-10649-1370627803-15.jpg
ohhh ok.

It be a better comparison if Dante's face was still human. From the still he looks full demon.

But i think this is the first time we've seen him talk in his demon form so I see how you got that comparison.

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Urizen? As in the dude from Blake's writing that was the god of reason or somesuch? Now he's a demon king? Interesting that he's the one who took Nero's arm, guess that rules out Vergil...unless it Vergil IN DISGUISE!!! :tongue:

Cool that they're acknowledging Devil Trigger in an actual cutscene, I felt like they never really did that in past games.

My waifu Lady better not be dead or there will be hell to pay. :devil:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
guess that rules out Vergil

That hooded guy was definitely Vergil though. Maybe this guy spawned some sort of illusion in Nero's mind, or maybe Vergil is now his henchman like he was Mundus' before.

Also, it might be that the screen where Urizen is mentioned and the one where the arm stealing is mentioned are not actually one after the other. It might be that there's a line or two in between, where Vergil actually gets mentioned as well. I'm not getting on it, but it's a possibility. You know how intentionally misleading some leaks can be.

Cool that they're acknowledging Devil Trigger in an actual cutscene, I felt like they never really did that in past games.

They did it already in DMC3, when he turns for the first time. Cutscene right after the first Vergil fight.

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
They did it already in DMC3, when he turns for the first time. Cutscene right after the first Vergil fight.
I know it existed in a couple of cutscenes here and there, but we never got anything nearly on this scale where Dante has actually transformed in a cutscene to fight a villain and is talking whilst transformed and everything. :nailbiting:

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
That hooded guy was definitely Vergil though. Maybe this guy spawned some sort of illusion in Nero's mind, or maybe Vergil is now his henchman like he was Mundus' before.

Also, it might be that the screen where Urizen is mentioned and the one where the arm stealing is mentioned are not actually one after the other. It might be that there's a line or two in between, where Vergil actually gets mentioned as well. I'm not getting on it, but it's a possibility. You know how intentionally misleading some leaks can be.

Don't forget there are a couple cutscenes in DMC4 where Nero has his DT activated

As for Urizen

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
In the last two pics it could be Vergil who is telling Nero about Urizen.

Or Morrison

Or Someone else.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I know it existed in a couple of cutscenes here and there, but we never got anything nearly on this scale where Dante has actually transformed in a cutscene to fight a villain and is talking whilst transformed and everything. :nailbiting:

I'm curious to know if the scene where Dante's laying on the ground happens before or after he turns. Cause if it's the latter, gahddayum, a demon that's able to beat DT Dante is not to be taken lightly.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Mods should make a sticky SPOILER thread cus i'm 100% sure there's gonna be more leaks in the coming months. Anyway, i've watched 3 leaked videos(they don't have any audio) these images are screencaps of those videos.

All that's shown is lady, trish, dante&Nero are ALL defeated and by big bad, and just as nero is about to get killed dante goes DT and tells nero that he's weak and he needs to GTFO. Then urizen DESTROYS REBELLION and blasts dante out his demon form, R.I.P rebellion 2003-2018. V says that(subtitles BTW) urizen is the one who took Nero's Arm but then a flashback scene shows VERGIL who is staggering&weak. He approaches nero, casually rips his arm off and says "I'm taking this back" "i'm running out of time" and nero's arm turns into Yamato INSTANTLY, he slashes open a dimensional gate and leaves.

So, we've got 2 simple possibilities. Either Urizen IS vergil or "V" is mistaking Urizen for Vergil. BTW I don't care about spoilers, i'm just mad there are no signs of Lucia! Acknowledge DMC2's existence, goddamnit!
They better not kill Trish and Lady!!!! Where the hell is Kyrie!!!!!
Cooking food, like any good waifu. Honestly, though you can just add 2&2 together without any spoilers, Nero would be ****ED if kyrie was dead or something. And in all the trailers so far, nero is pretty chill.

Last edited:

SPARTAN-1000

NO PAIN NO GAIN
Dante Going DT in a Cutscene , This is Some Epic **** ,
Trish looks Like Trish , i hope They did NOT SJW her Boob Size .

V Looks Like Chris Angel
tumblr_peelo8KaRz1tkbftlo1_540.png

DANTE clearly Cuts His Hair
tumblr_peelo8KaRz1tkbftlo2_540.png

The DT looks Like Majin Form That was in the Concept Art From DMC 2
tumblr_peelo8KaRz1tkbftlo3_540.png

Last edited:

TommyC.

I have the crazy feeling that V is going to be a bad guy. Idk, when Urizen is about to kill him (Nero), V was already there and didn’t do much to help him or save him. And If he is misleading Nero on purpose saying that the one who cut his arm was Urizen? So he can take Urizen out the equation? I have some free time and my mind is blown with the leaked footage, so, the theories are just invading my head.

DarkSlayer54

To me it totally looks almost exactly like DMC4's. Except in much higher definition. Just like Vergil's DT was exactly like DMC3's but in hella higher quality in DMC4SE.

That's how it looks like for me too. Not a fan... I disliked DMC4 Dante in every regard. Would have loved to see something closer to DMC2, or Alastor from DMC1.

Top Bottom