• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

*Spoilers* Everything you want to know about DMC4

Chrysander

i only want to know about weapons... I looked on the first page, the dude says there aren't any other new weapons. But you said Sparda Sword? So does it say that somewhere on there? I don't want to be spoiled about anything else. So it seems that there isn't a spear either. Rubbish.

Chrysander

Urghhhhhhh... so that's 4 swords for Dante then? Which is less than DMC3. Where the hell did all this spear talk come from?

Zato-OW

King
that must have been mistaken for Nero when he Grabbed one winged spear with his DB. I think they thought it was a extra weapon and mixed the names up.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I did get to see some pages. Another thing I think it isn't so spoiler is...(I put it in a spoiler tag just to make sure)

darkslayer gets moves to actually hit your opponent too not only to evade just like in dmc3

Chrysander

If Dante only has 4 weapons... grah. Anyone else frustated by that? People have been tickling my balls and saying stuff like "duh, that's not all the weapons! They won't just reveal everything blah blah don't worry there will be a million weapons, not just 4." That was all BS, this sucks.

Chrysander

Thanks for the link... unfortunately it just frustates me more, given that we see NO new moves or style moves, what is the matter with Capcom? This is meant to be a sequel, but Dante just has the same stuff from DMC3 it seems, except with ONE new weapon (lucifer) and they TOOK AWAY a bunch of weapons from him, urgh. Really depressing man.

Zato-OW

King
well Dante only gets 7 missions in the Game. and the pandora is 7 weapons in one. plus he is able to on the fly switch through all of his styles. plus Lucifer,Gig,Rebellion,yamato. also DS style. thats alot and enough for me but i think they need to save weapon ideas for the next DMC when Dante takes the lead role again. Also when Dante DT his attacks with everyweapon semi changes in a way that he would preform new moves with them.

Chrysander

I won't talk about it anymore, because I don't want to bring people down - I am happy that you're not depressed by it, I want people to enjoy the game as much as they can. But yahr, I have about a dozen further points to make, but there's no point trying to make people see it that way, if they feel positive about the game, then that's great, I don't want to try to convince them otherwise :)

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
yea Dante is definitely upgraded in this one. Although he may not have as many weapons they and his moves are more fleshed out.

Chrysander

I wrote a message to him on youtube, he replied and confirmed my fears: (weapon related)

that there are only 4 weapons, and pretty much no new moves for Dante's old weapons. You carry the three regular weapons at all times (cycle through them with R2), and you can change to Dark Slayer (Yamato) at any time by re-selecting your current style. So if you are on Sword Master, you press right on the D-pad to go to Dark Slayer.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
I just found out who Gloria is. *shaking head and asking myself why in the hell did I watch that video*

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Lol, guys if you're afraid of spoilers then do not watch. The game's days away from your console anyway, and Zato DID warn you:p

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
I don't mine the spoilers,(I was just being sarcastic in my earlier comments)they wont ruin the game for me. I'll still be all over this game like rats on a dumpster cracker.XD

Top Bottom