• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

*Spoilers* Everything you want to know about DMC4

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I did not mean only you of course. It was a general message. Glad to hear that the ones you've learned won't ruin the game for you^_^

*sigh 8 more days*

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Tony_Redgrave;65624 said:
I did not mean only you of course. It was a general message.

I know:D

Tony_Redgrave;65624 said:
*sigh 8 more days*

Off topic: lol Its so close. I'm tired of going to sleep dreaming of playing it, then waking up expecting to play it some more, but yet there nothing there.*sniff sniff*

Death God

all i want to know before iget it is how dante got yamato back since dmc4 takes place before dmc2 where he goes into hell (if there still counting that one) if it was after it would make sense. i guess what im really asking to those who have played or seen it on youtube is was it explained and how many plot holes are there?

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Actually, Yamato is NOT what Dante is going after the Order about, it's something else, and he gets Yamato toward the END of the game. The Order got their hands on something else that DOES belong to him.

Death God

hmmm........youve intrigued me.lol cant wait till pay day and im assuming the order some how summoned yamato from hell.(dont see them lasting 5min there )

Top Bottom