• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Spoiler Warning.....Artemis and Cavaliere ?

ScottRyder

From the Story date.... For one month or so Triss and Lady were inside those two demon lieutenant's how did they survive without water or food or something to sustain them.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Well Trish is a full demon so she can breath under water and all sorts , but most likely their life force was bonded to the demons so the need for food and water was negated by that

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
No need to think this kind of things... Did vergil ever eat when he was nelo Angelo? Did he drink? This tipe of question are just useless

Trish&Dante

You can't read to much into it with that said you can only hypothesize it's likely Lady and Trish were kept alive thru type of magical means or suspended animation. Possibly Artemis and Cavaliere Angelo sustained them through that blue goo that you see.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
That’s a good point but it is a video game and they probably didn’t expect anyone to overthink things.

That said it’s anyone’s guess, but there seem to be a few good answers here.

berto

I Saw the Devil
That’s a good point but it is a video game and they probably didn’t expect anyone to overthink things.

That said it’s anyone’s guess, but there seem to be a few good answers here.
I think you hit the nail on the head. The what is more important than the how and it doesn’t matter to anyone except the hard core fan base. The rest of the players probably just take these things at face value.

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
I
I think you hit the nail on the head. The what is more important than the how and it doesn’t matter to anyone except the hard core fan base. The rest of the players probably just take these things at face value.
I m an hardcore fan but never think about it when playing it XD it's like thinking how Nico continue to drive everywhere, or how can he drive for so long, did she do fuel or did she drink eat? I mean it's irrelevant to the story

berto

I Saw the Devil
I m an hardcore fan but never think about it when playing it XD it's like thinking how Nico continue to drive everywhere, or how can he drive for so long, did she do fuel or did she drink eat? I mean it's irrelevant to the story
Exactly. Or how Nero phoned Kyrie on a landline that wasn’t connected to the planet or the very obvious lack of oxygen in the outer thermosphere.

Last edited:
From the Story date.... For one month or so Triss and Lady were inside those two demon lieutenant's how did they survive without water or food or something to sustain them.
I Don't know man. How did Lady and Trish go to the bathroom when they were in those things. They both eat so how? So many ? lol

Top Bottom