• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

SPOILER: Do not trust him Nero!

Kishido

Hunter
Seriously the guy who raped your arm looked nothing like Urizen and yet that Kylo Ren tells you Urizen is the one who took your arm.

He is full of s***! And how should he know this after all if he wasn't even there?

gmc

v and vergil might be working together so it would make sense for v to frame urizen

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
In all honest, I don't think he tries to "frame" him. In the end Urizen is clearly the enemy, so there is clearly enough reason for Nero to be hostile to him.

DMC

Devil May Cry
I feel like V is just a side character and is unplayable... Maybe there is a chance we all can get to play as vergil.... Im just having high hopes V isnt a playable character

DMC

Devil May Cry
Lady looks like dante's mother apparently... I dont think he would do that lol

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
two things: why V has to be someone's relative? wouldn't it be cool if he wasn't? and second, I still think that that Urizen guy is actually Vergil...

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
two things: why V has to be someone's relative? wouldn't it be cool if he wasn't? and second, I still think that that Urizen guy is actually Vergil...

Yes, for the love of gawd, stop thinking everyone is related.

Also, Urizen is wrapped up in vines that look a lot like the Qliphoth's, perhaps Vergil's body is legit being used as a vessel and the roots are like...the Qliphoth controlling the body. I dunno, certainly makes V's remarks not entirely incorrect.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium

In my opinion I think people would want V to be related to the sparda line because of the dynamic it would create with having Dante and Vergil's two sons fighting alongside eachother and carrying on the legacy of Sparda after Dante and Vergil are gone since this game has been teased to be the final chapter in the sons of Sparda storyline. Also having V related to them would better explain how he would be able to contend with the top tier demons he will surely be fighting in this game.

As was said earlier him being Dante and Lady's son would be possible and would explain his black hair since Lady has black hair.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Because why would Capcom purposely name someone "V" and not expect people to make connections to Vergil or the family of Sparda at all?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
@Innsmouth
It's a shortcut to get people invested in him.

Nero would have benefitted more from being introduced as the motorcycle at the end of DMC2. Making him Dante's kid who comes to ask his dad's help for something pressing. He finds lucia and bam you have avoided half of Nero's actual problems and given audience more of a reason to care.

Granted his dynamic with Kyrie is gonna need a lot more work.

Granted the main problem with V being Dante and Lady's kid is where the heck was he during the anime/4? Hell the anime would have actually had stakes if Dante's actual kid was involved.

I'm ok with him not being Dante's kid but I rater just play as Vergil tho. V could've been DLC.

Top Bottom