• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Split (M. Night Shyamalan)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I watched this last night after putting it off for a while because there's just something about M.Night that I don't like.
James was amazing. Totally nailed it.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Z218 yeah it was interesting. The flashbacks of the girl was probably more disturbing to me than Barry's (or is it actually Kevin, I guess?) issues. Watching Dennis try to fool Dr.Fletcher was absolutely brilliant when he decided to give up the gig and warm up to her. As far as the twists go, the only part I found good was that he didn't turn completely beast. You could still tell it was him, just bigger and more primal. But....yeah, the thing I don't like about Night's stories is that they are for the most part predictable.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
@Z218 yeah it was interesting. The flashbacks of the girl was probably more disturbing to me than Barry's (or is it actually Kevin, I guess?) issues. Watching Dennis try to fool Dr.Fletcher was absolutely brilliant when he decided to give up the gig and warm up to her. As far as the twists go, the only part I found good was that he didn't turn completely beast. You could still tell it was him, just bigger and more primal. But....yeah, the thing I don't like about Night's stories is that they are for the most part predictable.
Did you predict the bigger twist with the end?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Did you predict the bigger twist with the end?
Do you mean with the girl? (No I didn't see that one coming)
The actual location where these events played out was a bit unexpected.
Or if you mean about the beast, yes kind of. :( I'd have loved to see him lying in a gutter somewhere but oh well.

Aisen66

hey chancey that was funny air from flowers that makes people kill themselves and yell ramdon s..... if you guys are talking about that movie with mark whalberg from what i remenber i think i liked it the sixt sense was great because the ending caught everybody by surprise i did like also signs very good likable characters this movie seems good and weird i dont know if i should watch a movie with girls so young they re pretty i,ll be waiting for them as years go by and i get younger

Top Bottom