• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sparda Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ awesome :) but is he invincible? or just bloody hard to attack?

Sparda™

^ He's just untouchable. Too powerful for anything to break him down.

P.S.: Any thoughts on my new signature....:D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Thanks, that was very helpful info :) so he is just too skilled to be brought down.

And yes, you have a nice new sig there :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ NO it doesn't :) the way they have described him makes him seem almost immortal :)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Dante Aseroth;86967 said:
In Devil May Cry 4 it is confirmed that Dante has surpassed the power of his father Sparda.

No it hasn't! It said in Dante's bio that some believe that he might have already surpassed him. But it's not a definate fact. And if Sparda is alive like some people are assuming then Sparda might be gaining more power as well as his sons.

Sparda™

Vergilissexy;87455 said:
No it hasn't! It said in Dante's bio that some believe that he might have already surpassed him. But it's not a definate fact. And if Sparda is alive like some people are assuming then Sparda might be gaining more power as well as his sons.

Yes It is true! He's more powerful than his father. The fact that a majority believes that Dante has surpassed Sparda, provides usa fact that indeed the son of the Legendary Dark Knight is stronger.

As long as Sparda's status is unknown, Dante remains the top one.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Are you kidding me! Simply because the majority believes it, it makes it true!? D8

No, that's not how it goes. The majority believes that Nero is Vergil, but that doesn't make it true now does it? We have yet to see it truely confirmed. Im not trying to sound mean or bi**hy but I wish you would stop posting your assumptions as truth. I respect your opinion, but you can't tell people that it's confirmed just because you believe it to be truth.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
By himself I dont think sparda will ever appear by himself in a game as he has lived his legend. But its a possiblity.

what i think

sparda is force edge

when he put his powers in it he became mortal

and crocked

now his powers are one with force edge

sense devil arms have souls

he is the soul

it would be nice if he did come back though

his wings were awesome:)

wat I wanna see is exactlly what personaltiy he had

cocky and powerful-dante

calm and powerful-vergil

mushy and romantic and poweful-nero

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Even if he was mortal, who is to say he wouldn't have been highly protected?

Sparda™

Vergilissexy;87502 said:
Are you kidding me! Simply because the majority believes it, it makes it true!? D8

No, that's not how it goes. The majority believes that Nero is Vergil, but that doesn't make it true now does it? We have yet to see it truely confirmed. Im not trying to sound mean or bi**hy but I wish you would stop posting your assumptions as truth. I respect your opinion, but you can't tell people that it's confirmed just because you believe it to be truth.

MRS. WESKER!!!!!

I wasn't telling about fans believing, but about the Devil May Cry saga enemies, which have confronted Dante. They believe Dante has surpassed his father's might.

You don't sound *****y, so don't worry about that! You look sexy when you get angry! *Gives blue rose* :p

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I knew you were talking about that. *sigh* Excuse me, i've been quite frustrated with the entire forum lately for numerous reasons. (Including the deadend Nero is Vergil theories.) But yes, I just don't want anymore confusion with the newcomers that have been flooding the forums. *Offers a truce rose*

Sparda™

Vergilissexy;87678 said:
I knew you were talking about that. *sigh* Excuse me, i've been quite frustrated with the entire forum lately for numerous reasons. (Including the deadend Nero is Vergil theories.) But yes, I just don't want anymore confusion with the newcomers that have been flooding the forums. *Offers a truce rose*

It's alright. I get what you're going through, and you're not the only one, trust me. *Accepts truce rose, and kisses Mrs. Wesker on her cheeks* ;)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ go alittle off topic guys :)

However, nice point BOC :)

Sparda™

The Force Edge is a broadsword. It is typical of the age of Sparda, 2000 years ago, referring to ancient times.

The Rebellion is a zweihander, or translated from German, two-handed longsword. It is a weapon that appeared in the 15th-16th century.

P.S.: Mrs.Wesker! Your husband won't find out! XD

Ainde

World Saviour
Vergil_Yamato;86832 said:
Yeah but in devil may cry 1 intro it said sparda died

But sometimes they say that when the dont know where someone is, if u dont know where someone is u deduce that person or demon XD IS dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom