• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sparda Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well I find those that are not optimistic about Sparda's return as quite against it. I may be wrong, but if they just said that he was actually alive and perhaps "trapped" then I'd be SO happy with that. (My theory. The games are suppose to confuse you story wise, so don't believe all you hear from them).

Sparda™

^ That's what I've been trying to say to Mrs. Wesker, that DMC2 is still on the game, and Sparda is somewhere in a realm of the Demon World, trapped...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ This is what I believe also, which is why I pointed it out :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Yes, but doesn't that just sound like they want you to believe that? I think it does.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ This is very true :) I wouldn't believe all they say Vergil_Yamato.

Vergil_Yamato

well then im glad he didnt die since sparda was like unkillable and why does dante DT form have like some facial Hair

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ :lol: I dunno man :) And Sparda isn't confirmed as alive btw :)

Vergil_Yamato

Well that would be a easy way to bring him back or they just do a game about his Big battle against mundus and his army

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Well if they did then it'd have high expectations, and they probably wouldn't want it to come across as lame otherwise it'd be a disaster :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Absolutely agree :) Needs to be really dark and gritty :) As for the whole dmc2 thing, it wasn't all that bad. At least they can do a remake of it or something :lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Well I was only saying about the whole "They can if they want go back to redoing 2" thing to Vergil_Yamato :) I think they should just leave 2 alone as it is.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ It was said he had pity for them, and that he fell in love with a priestess called Eva :) That's how it goes I think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom