• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sparda Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
i have to say that what Lord Of Darkness said was the real story with sparda helping humans and Eva gave birth to his sons when he returned from the fight with Mundus.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Oh thanks man :) I wasn't a little unsure if I had it right :lol: +rep for the clarification.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Well he is certainly gaining more strength .lol. but I don't think he has become stronger just yet :)

Vergil_Yamato

Read dante bio on devil may cry 4 and tell me what it says
since i only read it once i cant really remeber the eact words on it

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
It said something about how he may have surpassed his father already.

As for Sparda well, I can see some kick *** DMC ending where Sparda's spirit apears and he's all like, "Well done my son/s" Even that would be the shiznit.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Yeah, but why didn't Sparda seek power? I believe that he didn't want himself to get too strong otherwise he may of been a threat himself :) like the power may've corrupted him.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
LordOfDarkness;87299 said:
^ Yeah, but why didn't Sparda seek power? I believe that he didn't want himself to get too strong otherwise he may of been a threat himself :) like the power may've corrupted him.

Seek power to do what exactly? No one was a match for him:p

Sparda™

LordOfDarkness;87299 said:

He was too powerful 2000 years ago, and because that power would overpower him, sealed the main hell gate using his powers embedded on the Force Edge.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I am aware of this, yes. As I said before, I think he didn't want all that power to get to him.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ H'm. I guess I only stress power because I wish to know how it was he died :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I suppose... but going with "if he'd died" I wish to know what it was that actually killed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom