• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sparda Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
So what do all of you think has happened to Sparda?

Do you think he is dead, or lost somewhere?

Sparda™

DMC1 is a very contradictory game itself, so I wouldn't trust what is said about Sparda there. In DMC2, Dante hints his father maybe is in another realm of the Demon World.

Personally, Sparda has just disappeared, not died.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
How do you disagree with what a game confirms? I don't remember much of DMC2, but inless the game saids "Sparda is alive," Im not going against what part 1 said. Not to mention, im not sure if it's true but DMC2 may have been dismissed as a storyline to the series.

Sparda™

^ DMC2 is still a valid piece of the storyline. Also, what I'm saying about DMC1 is based around the release of new material in DMC3, which totally contradicted the novels and the comics written to clear up the gap between the first Devil May Cry and DMC2. They were later taken as non-canonical to the series' storyline.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Well with me, I beleive that the games will always completely over-ride what any novel or comic may say. Cuz in the manga it said he dissapeared. But I don't always go with what the manga saids. I just see the books as extra entertainment.

Sparda™

Here's confirmed....

49489556jc5.jpg

The Joker

Why So Serious?
Due To DMC1 He Was Died But Maybe In Another Part in the Future He Returns To life Cuz DMC Is A Crazy Game U Wont Know Wut Happen

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Both of you have points, but im gonna have to go with aseroth on this, there is no solid proof that he is dead.

The plot wholes I found in both of you arguments were as followed. Every thing you find on Wikipedia is not always true. A legend usually, not always implys that the person whom it is about is dead in fact they died in the act of becomeing a legend.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Sparda is definitely dead. Devil May Cry says so. If he is alive, then personally the storyline is one of the lamest things ever in the Devil May Cry universe.

As for what Aseroth said, I don't have to say that I definitely don't trust a Wiki source again:p

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Yeah, Wiki is never the best source of information.

Although I do wonder how a bad *** like Sparda died. I refuse to believe it was old age, that has to be the silliest thing i've ever heard.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ whoa so many theories .lol. :) I have to agree with Aseroth :) perhaps legend classed him as dead, but nobody ever saw him die? 1 is the most contradictory :) so just because 2 wasn't as good don't rule out its points.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Vergilissexy;86256 said:
Yeah, Wiki is never the best source of information.

Although I do wonder how a bad *** like Sparda died. I refuse to believe it was old age, that has to be the silliest thing i've ever heard.

Seriously. Reminds me of Goku dying of illness:p
However it doesn't look like it has something to do with Mundus which makes you wonder even more:unsure:

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
To Tony: XD Yeah, a Super Saiyan dying from a heart attack is like O_O. But as for Sparda, I would have thought it did have something to do with
Mundus.

BTW I wasn't saying dismiss DMC2's things because the game wasn't good, I was pertaining to the rumor that DMC2 is dismissed from the series. But like I said, im not sure if it's true or not.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Id like to see or hear where you heard/read that. I feel that it most likely is not dismissed, but ya never know. Thank's for using the correct name this time BTW. ^^ That's right ya'll im married to Albert Wesker! Bwahahahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom