• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

SO WHY?!

berto

I Saw the Devil
Some people don't consider the Manga to be canon so, to many, Old Dante's a virgin.
Yeah, why is that? Because there has never been a scene that ether shows or suggests him been with a woman? By that logic most adults in film are virgins. This is such anime logic bullshit. Simply because the character has never been shown in a sexually suggestive scenario, ohh, well, he must be cherry, then.

You know why he's never been shown with women or in suggestive situations in the original DMC? Because it's not important. It's not complicated, it's just not important or even relative.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
People complained about Dante sleeping with women? Why is that?

I know for a fact old Dante got some but it was never shown because Capcom don't know how to make background stories. Old Dante obviously got some punai nai in his years. I mean look at him. If he didn't get laid at least once, I'd be really dissapointed and just call him "The shy little handsome anime protagonist who's scared of women."

Nerofanheart

If I remember correctly, the translations done by TokyoPop or whoever did them were said to be terribad and actually had stuff edited in (aka Dante never drank alcohol... he drank Tomato juice).

To answer Alchemists question... who exactly is hating on Dante for sleeping around? If the, ahem, "fan art" is anything to go off of, if they actually showed OG Dante going at it the fangirls/fanboys (hey, I don't judge) would go bat **** and buy 20 copies each in utter glee.

That's honestly what Capcom should do: Turn Devil May Cry into a Yuri series. Fangirls/fanboys would go absolutely insane over it and buy so many copies Capcom would easily reach that 5 million goal they wanted.

I can see it now:

Devil May Cry 5: The Escapades of Dante
Devil May Cry 6: Dante's Boogoloo
Devil May Cry 7: Nero's return.................................................................................to the bedroom...............

Get on it Capcom. It's the only way to salvage the series.

Trust me.;)

isnt yuri girl on girl action

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
That wouldn't make much sense since there's kind of more guys then girls in the DMC series.

Unless D.H. meant DMC yaoi. But there's already a sh!t tun of that.>_<

Exactly! .... I guess. :shifty: Now if Capcom decided to make a yaoi DMC...maybe it'll work out. Fanboys/girl might pick it up.:troll:

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
ThischannelNotocButdatass_d45068_4444940_zps993103a7.gif

berto

I Saw the Devil
:/ That would be bad.... Btw what is OFF-RECORDS. It's time for my Google-fu skills.
Off-Record is a Chinese artist (a she, I think but maybe not) that made a few, very well drawn, DMC4 comics. They are hard to get and have never been put online in scans and it deals with comedic peradies and some dude on dude ones...

Sample:
devil_of_the_tiger_by_offrecord-d424l29.jpg

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Off-Record is a Chinese artist (a she, I think but maybe not) that made a few, very well drawn, DMC4 comics. They are hard to get and have never been put online in scans and it deals with comedic peradies and some dude on dude ones...

Sample:
devil_of_the_tiger_by_offrecord-d424l29.jpg

DAM! That is hawt! :w00t: That is really good.

Top Bottom