• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

so what's with your profile name?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Since I'm such a huge Ace Attorney nerd, I named my profile after one of my favourite characters from said series.

Specifically Prosecutor Simon Blackquill AKA "The Twisted Samurai" as can be seen here...
tumblr_mzaworWo961tpf4iyo1_1280.jpg

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
Mine for fun would be unmeaning in English but i used once mine nickname in one of mine original stories where i imagined people having magical gifts and ones who could kill gods well been named as demolatron :)

lol, i've always wondered about your profile name and what it means, so it's basically it's just a name huh? the vibe that i got from that name is a mechanical organic demon lord these whole time

@Blackquill , yeah, we've talked about your profile name before, and now i finally got to see the character.. looking though and cool, sure hope that's how he is in the game, oh, and he's got a nice color scheme

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
lol, i've always wondered about your profile name and what it means, so it's basically it's just a name huh? the vibe that i got from that name is a mechanical organic demon lord these whole time

@Blackquill , yeah, we've talked about your profile name before, and now i finally got to see the character.. looking though and cool, sure hope that's how he is in the game, oh, and he's got a nice color scheme

Well also i like this explanation of mine nick so can be assumed as second version too :)

absolitude

Well, my name is Hunter. The Reaper part is a result of me spitt balling until I found something cool to put in front of my real name.

okay, two people have a cool real name here.. and lol, grammar wise you apparently don't hunt reaper, you're actually hunter, a reaper.. lol, get it you guys? guys?

*cricket chirps

absolitude

Eh, it comes from back when I played a **** ton of FPS games and Foxtrot had that military vibe to it.

Even though I changed it later. The previous one I used in games, you could tell it was made up by a 14 years old.

i've always known foxtrot as a folk music.. this whole time i know you, i always wondered why an italian choose foxtrot for a name, and your post explains it..

absolitude

Well I have a 1991 ef9 sir honda that I built from the ground up over the last number of years for drag racing on the strips and O' Shea is my surname

yeah, i noticed the shea is surname..

was the car the one on your avatar? i thought it was either a civic or nova, i own a 1989 civic once, got crashed from behind, garaged it and paint it blue.. be cool if i still have the pic, we'll have a red and blue honda in the forum, lol..

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Yep absolitude it is the one from my avatar however it has had lots of changes since then lol it is a jap import docht vtec sir 2 originally however the running gear was rrplaxed long ago lmao

was your civic a dx single or dual carbor a dohc injection?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I was really into the Forbidden Game series when I first joined the site (still into it, just not as much) and the main "creatures" are shadowmen. Because of that, and at the time, I was also a mod on another site (that no longer exists) where my title was "the shadow lady", so...I shortened that to Shadow and used it here...because naming things isn't my forte.

absolitude

Just some random username I saw on another website and decided to steal.

oh man.. i'm a witness of a crime confession and there's nothing i can do about it..

Yep absolitude it is the one from my avatar however it has had lots of changes since then lol it is a jap import docht vtec sir 2 originally however the running gear was rrplaxed long ago lmao

was your civic a dx single or dual carbor a dohc injection?

oh gee.. i know nothing of engines, the one thing i've ever replaced from it was the drive belt, freon and muffler --which somehow not in place anymore, must've dropped somewhere, it's a mistery to this day..

i know for sure you love your ef9 so much, well the 89 civic was my best driving experience tbh..

and, i've read many times here that you're awfully tall, how'd you look in it?

I was really into the Forbidden Game series when I first joined the site (still into it, just not as much) and the main "creatures" are shadowmen. Because of that, and at the time, I was also a mod on another site (that no longer exists) where my title was "the shadow lady", so...I shortened that to Shadow and used it here...because naming things isn't my forte.

shadow, i've been meaning to say this, of all the member here you played the profile name's role very well.. i rarely see you around and posts, maybe cuz we're active on different sections.. and as i remembered our first meet was arguing over DmC dante and DMC4 dante and it stopped there for some long while..

then i remembered getting your 'like' from some of my posts without ever interacting with you, like you're around and not around at the same time.. to me that feels almost like a shadow, lol..

you may not remember those, but something i kinda proud of is that i have good memory for most, probably cuz i rarely use my brain..

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I wish I could remember exactly what went through my head when I came up with Rebel Dynasty; I've been using it for over a decade, now.

Basically what I remember is this: "Rebelgirl" was too common of an online name back then (and still is), and I vaguely recall having this idea of being the next generation "rebel" in my family (that is to say, one of the very few people in my family who didn't just settle for what someone else planned out for them--and trust me, there's a lot of that going on).

Why or how I decided to tack on "Dynasty", however, I honestly don't remember. It was probably a very vague idea to begin with, passage of time be damned. ^^;

Top Bottom