• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

so, what now?

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
Never give up hope. Even an IP buried in the dust of neglect from their owners can still receive an entry.

For eight excruciating years, I had to ceaselessly wait for another entry in one of my favorite franchises, even after the last entry was a horrendous failure. People were constantly telling me that the franchise was too niche and unloved, wallowing the shadow of much more popular IP's.

Then, at E3 2014, Shigeru Miyamoto unveiled what I had given up hope on ever seeing: Star Fox for the Wii U.

There's always hope. If I could get a sequel to a series that's had all the recent financial success of a mudpile in recent years, I'm certain a series like Devil May Cry will get a sequel in the near future.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I think Capcom has to at least curious, if the IP has enough steam to make them money, and, if worse, how much can they milk the games for.

It's just that from what I see there is just too much demand for one to not be on it's way. I know, MegaMan, but if they didn't learn from Inafune's project that there is a demand I gatta wonder about that just been a blind no, they cannot be this oblivious to potential sales and profits.

Last edited:

Kam

Wall of text crits you for 600
since DMC wasn't announced in TGS. whats your situation now?
I'm going to buy bayonetta 2 and then after I've finished that, I'm going to wait around for the next game that calls itself CUHRAYZEE so I can test that claim. It's a shame that my favorite genre of game only has like 5 games :(

Top Bottom