• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So we've been had.....sort of

Status
Not open for further replies.

moseslmpg

Asmodaius;277700 said:
... Are you two a couple?
Nah, my GF was a lovely young lass at IGN. I don't know when Vampi met her BF, but I assume I met my GF earlier since I met Vampi last year after I migrated to DL. My GF isn't really into DMC that much anymore tbh, which is fine since I don't have a PS3 anyway :p

A lot of the vets have migrated away, due to age or disappointment, alas...

Edit: Vampi is way to argumentative and obstinate for me anyway. I tend to order people around and I doubt she is willing to be subjugated and nagged. If you guy's think I'm bad online, you should hear me go on in person :p
Faustinasa;277708 said:
When I start reading things more thouroughly, the more I come to understand other peoples point of views. If I didn't start talking in certain posts, I wouldn't have known more about certain people. Certainaly you moses, and vampi. I am sorry if I have said anything unfair to you earlier, I am still fairly new to this site so yeah...my apologies if I came off as immature most (if not all) the time.
No problemo. Think nothing of it. I am a student of the online school of hard knocks, so I don't take things personally. BTW, if you're interested in things about the characters, perhaps I could interest you in reading a certain fic written by a certain someone... /shameless plug

Vampi

What Moseslmpg says is true. We haven't even met. And there's no way i would have a BF over the internet. I have needs ya know >_>

moseslmpg

Alright, settle down. There are children on the forum, you know. I assume some of them are prepubescent so you might need to put a spoiler tag around that :p

Oh man, I'm on a roll :cool:

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Moses, you said you have it posted on FF.net right? Is it under the same name you have for it here, or something else?

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Alrighty then, I'll be sure to read up on the one here when I have the chance ^^. Thanks a ton!

Hrm, if I actually got my act together and practiced writing and drawing more...I'd improve instead of being lazy and 'wishing' I was that good -.- I will only with practice! And lots of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom