• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So...Just over 2 years, eh?

Sparda™

Incomplete Dani;223765 said:
It's nice to come home to this kind of thing. Even more so if you got your ego boosted by a mod. It does pay off to be a little ass kisser, sometimes. <3 :lol:

We're all ass kissers, virtually and in real life. :lol:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm too spontaneous and impatient to lurk - I saw "Because we love the DMC series and can't wait for Devil May Cry 5" and was sold. I think I just got lucky that this one actually functions as a forum should!
Anyway, this is the only forum where I've made genuine friendships that I will pursue, online and offline (I can't count how many times something funny happened while I'm out and I want to grab my mobile and text Trish67, or feel like having a chat and wanting to actually phone VB) So I'm with you 100% on that Credo, this community is worth more than gold. Not to mention I'm toying with the idea of relocating to the UK at some point, seeing as the majority of my friends here are UK based. For real. Run for your lives!!!!! :p *grabs VB and Credo* Shall we go chill at a pub, get drunk and act like total DMC dorks?

My rambling aside - only 2 years? With the amount of devotion and time you've spent on this forum, I always assumed you were 'one of the first' to ever join the site, and that you were in league with Steve and Dark Drakan irl, and therefore automatically qualified as a Moderator. It makes me less scared of you now knowing you were a newb at some stage too. ;)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I've only been here 6 months, and already I've amassed a massive number of posts and have tons of new friends. Hooray for friendliness! :D

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
DreadnoughtDT;223809 said:
I've only been here 6 months, and already I've amassed a massive number of posts and have tons of new friends. Hooray for friendliness! :D

You almost have as many posts as me...
BRB deleting all your posts. :D

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I've only been here for three months and I have 1/4 of the amount of your posts. And I did meet awesome people here. I just met more on TwilightSucks *shot* :lol:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Angelo Credo;223810 said:
You almost have as many posts as me...
BRB deleting all your posts. :D

*in Cleveland voice*

No, no no no no no no NO NO! *smash*

I really should plug my lips every now and then...

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
DreadnoughtDT;223814 said:
*in Cleveland voice*

No, no no no no no no NO NO! *smash*

I really should plug my lips every now and then...

I lol'd, far too loudly for 1 in the morning. :lol:

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Angelo Credo;223716 said:
Since then, it's all been a bit...Well, meshed into one to be honest, good friends have come and gone, people I miss, people I still talk to, one thing remains though is the fact that with each passing week, new members join whom I become quite friendly with, there are newer people around who have been nothing short of friendly, honest members and have been a pleasure to have around and I'm glad to call them friends, and glad to have them here.

Off the top of my head, those people, incase you're interested or want a bit of an ego boost, are: DreadnoughtDT, Clairvance, Incomplete Dani, BlueDevil, Tonks, Resa Moon, Ebony, Vergil'sB*tch and several others.

Now excuse me while I go vomit before my body fully absorbs my testicles.

*Hands you a bag* Please puke in this. :lol:

Awww, happy Ann. Angelo. :3

Thanks for epicly naming me off in the list. That really made me happy. :)

I do have to say, I made good friends with DT, HQQR - Solid and you, and alot of others. Although, you and I do talk alot. xD

I hope to see you on here years to come. *Hands you a glass of wine and toasts you* :D

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
What a nice thread to read first thing on a morning. ^_^

Happy Anniversary!

Yeah I used to lurk here big time, even after I joined, however now I can't keep away and your post reminded me why. :wub:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
D'aww, this thread has even more warm fuzzies than I could have expected...Dear god it's spreading, I'm so not used to this!

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Well done on reaching 2 years Credo!! It's been a pleasure knowing you and watching you argue with people in various forms. My favourite was from the other day...
Credo said:
Everyone's entitled to my own opinion
or something similar.

I hope that you continue to mod these forums well and keep in touch. ^_^

aka958

Don't trust people
Ohh Gawwwdd! I remember, joined in just a week or two before SpardaTM, I sure did suck at english. Still do, but hey, I've improved, haven't I?
That reminds me, didn't I just do homework? Well, I got like two hours to fix that...

Two years, god that's beauty. It's been wonderful, like you said Credo. A big online family, sadly some have gone, or many, but they will always be remembered!

I found my introduction! That's a shnitload of awful egnlish and typo's!
http://forums.devilmaycry.org/showthread.php?t=6193

Let's see if I can snuck up Credo's.
There it is! You sure can boast! Your only 18? I thought you were in the twenties... My mistake. -.-
http://forums.devilmaycry.org/showthread.php?t=6697

I didn't even welcome? What a shnit I were... Stupid little kid, going around caring for none but himself...

Well anyways. I love it here, I loved it here, and I probably will continue to love it. My interest for DMC may not be as strong as before but it does not matter, this forum is more than just a DMC forum to me.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
16 year old Angelo Credo: I've always loved Devil May Cry since the first game, shame the second was a little bit of a let down, but you can't get them all right.

Well now...just a little bit eh? Fast forward a couple of years and Mod Credo is threatening to unleash bans on people who quote the line that made DMC2... You've come a long long way Mr. Credo ^_^
We are proud of you! *salute*

aka958

Don't trust people
He maybe just said it was a little let down to not cause any trouble. Who knows? It could have been everyones favorite. You don't want to be stepping on anyones toes, right?
Or maybe I'm wandering in the dark, Credo! A little help here?

Sparda™

aka958;224345 said:
He maybe just said it was a little let down to not cause any trouble. Who knows? It could have been everyones favorite. You don't want to be stepping on anyones toes, right?
Or maybe I'm wandering in the dark, Credo! A little help here?

You're right actually.
By adjusting the statement that not everything can be done right, Credo just showed he can be a diplomatic son of a ..... ;)

Top Bottom