• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So...is he stronger?

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Wow, i never thought that there is hate for Man of Steel.
It's actually one of my most anticipated films this year lol

EvilX-81

Wow, i never thought that there is hate for Man of Steel.
It's actually one of my most anticipated films this year lol

LOL, you're not the only one.

But there's always hate for Supes (get off his sack, give him some good challenges, stop fapping to how many powers you can pull out of Superman's ass yes they still do this EVEN AFTER THE PC era, stop downplaying everybody else you ****in fanboy hack writers.)

However he has cool basic powers, and sometimes good stories and characterization (like the JLU series for example), and his core character is classic (man gifted with great powers doing the right thing) so there's always eager anticipation for him. I just hope he has somesort of challenge... that isn't mostly involved with kryptonite.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Yeah, like he needs a villain that will really put him to the test. Like how bane destroyed Batman on the dark knight rises the first time they met.

Macabre

Your Friend and Mine
I tried to like Super Man but he's just ..........boring.

It really depends on the story you're reading. Supes takes a special knack to make him legitimately interesting. I recommend the Elseworlds series Red Son:

250px-Supermanredson.jpg

...and Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow?

Whatever_Happened_to_the_Man_of_Tomorrow.jpg

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Yeah I don't really see what's so funny about the picture either but whatever.
Too bad I can't even take Uncle Dante the cowboy seriously.
I also can't believe that people find this picture funny. He isn't a regular child people, he is a mixture of angel and demon...so of course he'll have the strength to lift up a woman. I think its rather morbid to laugh at a panting of a child holding his death mother...

Top Bottom